$500 Sign-On Bonus for *Full Time*
Since 1987, RISE has provided practical, professional, and personal growth opportunities for children, adults, and their families. With our innovative approach, we are dedicated to transforming the lives of the individuals and families we serve through the delivery of person-centered services.
Our services have expanded from moving individuals living in institutions to family settings into supporting adults and children with highly diverse support needs in a wide variety of homes and community-based settings.
The Intervention Specialist (IS) provides direct intervention for children and adolescents with developmental disabilities in a school, the community and/or center. In accordance with the child or adolescents plan for treatment, the IS role is to provide intervention services directed toward decreasing the individuals maladaptive behaviors and encouraging adaptive behaviors in the classroom or community setting, using reinforcement strategies.
The Intervention Specialist is required to document the progress or regression of goals, coordinate and collaborate with necessary treatment team members to support the individual, and participate in supervision on a regular basis.
- Provide direct one on one intervention to a child or adolescent with a developmental disability in accordance with the plan for treatment
- Provide daily documentation on the progress of goals
- Effectively communicate with parents and other providers
- Must complete required annual training requirements
- Must be at least eighteen (18) years old
- Bachelors Degree in human service field, or Bachelors Degree in a non-human service related field with 24 minimum upper division semester credits in human services field
- Verifiable proof of paid, supervised experience providing services to an individual (0-21 years of age) with a developmental disability for a minimum of 1,040 hours
- Complete 40 hour RBT training in ABA (provided by RISE) or hold a current certificate in Habilitative Intervention (HI)
- Have reliable transportation, a valid drivers license and car insurance
- Must provide or obtain CPR/First Aid Certification (provided by RISE)
- Must provide or obtain MANDT and/or other de-escalation certification training (provided by RISE)
- Must be able to pass a background check
What Can We Offer You For All Your Hard Work?
Perks for All:
- Competitive hourly rate
- Flexible schedule
- Referral Bonus Program
- Meaningful Work
- Employee Assistance Program
- Premium Holiday Pay
- Educational Assistance
- Mileage Reimbursement
- Retirement Plan with company match
Additional Benefits for Full Time:
- $500 Sign-On Bonus ($250 at 3 months & $250 at 6 months)
- Short & Long Term Disability
- Life Insurance
- 14 Paid Holidays
- Paid Parental Leave
- Paid Bereavement Leave
Other voluntary benefits include AFLAC, Legal & ID Shield and Pet Care
If you require reasonable accommodation for any part of the application process or hiring process, please submit your request through one of the following methods listed below:
(a) Dedicated fax 866-268-8885
(b) Dedicated email email@example.com DISABILITY ACCOMMODATION REQUESTS ONLY
(c) US mail -4554 E Inverness Ave Mesa, AZ 85206- Attn Human Resources
(d) Dedicated phone 1-866-242-2714 Option 1 (Employment Opportunities) DISABILITY ACCOMMODATION REQUESTS ONLY
RISE is an Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) employer. We embrace diversity in all its form. We provide equal employment opportunities to all qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran or disabled status, or genetic information.
Please click on the link below to apply for this position. A new window will open and direct you to apply at our corporate careers page. We look forward to hearing from you!Apply Online
Job Status: Full Time,Part Time
Job Reference #: 97612