Insurance Authorization Specialist (55802)
The Insurance Authorization Specialist provides organized and detail oriented professional insurance verification, data entry, and billing support within the AR Department of a growing social services company. This person is responsible to perform the below functions for Rise and subsidiary companies.
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS:
- Verify insurance for both public and private insurance plans
- Obtain authorizations for both public and private insurance plans
- Record keeping of insurance verification determinations
- Record keeping of authorization requests, authorization responses, and authorization date spans
- High volume data entry for authorizations and claims data
- Relationship building with both public and private funding sources to streamline communication processes for obtaining and tracking authorizations and/or insurance verifications
- High volume scanning
- Other job duties as assigned by Manager/Supervisor
- High School diploma or equivalent
- One year experience insurance verification and authorization work
- Accurate and timely data entry
- Ability to work independently and as a team player
- Excellent time management and organizational skills
- Intermediate Microsoft Excel experience is preferred
- Communicate effectively in individual or group situations including demonstrating active listening skills
- Ability to maintain confidentiality
If you require reasonable accommodation for any part of the application process or hiring process, please submit your request through one of the following methods listed below:
(a) Dedicated fax 866-268-8885
(b) Dedicated email firstname.lastname@example.org DISABILITY ACCOMMODATION REQUESTS ONLY
(c) US mail - 4554 E Inverness Ave Mesa, AZ 85206- Attn Human Resources
(d) Dedicated phone - 1-866-242-2714 Option 1 (Employment Opportunities) DISABILITY ACCOMMODATION REQUESTS ONLY
RISE is an Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) employer. We embrace diversity in all its form. We provide equal employment opportunities to all qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran or disabled status, or genetic information.
RISE is an innovative human services network originally established in 1987 for the purpose of moving individuals living in institutions into family settings. Since that time, services have grown to support children, adults, and families with a variety of needs across multiple states that include residential settings, day programs, employment assistance, managed care, and home and community based services. Since inception, our purpose and mission has remained constant. We create opportunities for and with the people we serve, their families, and for the men and women who work in the direct care profession.
Paycom app: The Paycom app provides an easy way to log into Paycom to complete trainings, access paycheck stubs, etc. Once you set up the app, you will use your phone's passcode - fingerprint, PIN or facial recognition - to access Paycom. Go to your app store and download the Paycom app for free.