ID Team Supervisor (SEP) - Boise (58680)
Community Partnerships of Idaho (CPI) has been providing health and human services for over 25 years in Idaho and is an industry leader committed to advocating for those we serve and our communities. We pride ourselves in delivering high quality services and the training and development of our staff.
In January 2020, CPI was acquired by a like-minded, non-profit, called RISE, Inc. RISE is an innovative human services network originally established in 1987 for the purpose of moving individuals living in institutions into family settings. Combined, CPI and RISE are working together to Create Opportunities for and with People in the states and communities they serve.
Team Supervisor is responsible for oversight of Job Mentoring services that provide work experience for students with disabilities. Team Supervisors are responsible for the orientation, direct-supervision and support to Job Mentors as well as documentation and reports to assure the success, quality, and compliance of contracted services through the Idaho Division of Vocational Rehabilitation (IDVR). Team Supervisors will also assist to coordinate and facilitate Work Readiness Training for students.
TEAM SUPERVISOR TRAINING START DATE: May 18, 2021
PROGRAM START DATE(S)
SESSION 1: June 10th - July 16th
- SESSION 2: July 15th - August 20th
POSITION EXPERIENCE & EDUCATION REQUIREMENTS
- 18 years of age
- High school graduate, or equivalent
- Two (2) years’ experience working with teens who have a disability (preferred) or in an employment field
- Prior work experience and a good work ethic
- Current driver’s license & a good driving record
- Ability to communicate effectively through oral and written communications
- Strong independent problem solving & decision-making skills
- Ability to use Microsoft Word & Google Docs
- Ability to meet weekly paperwork deadlines
- Demonstrated ability to work independently and interdependently
- Ability to implement behavioral principles
- Ability to work in fast paced environment
- Prior report writing experience preferred
- Ability to be flexible w/ work environments & scheduling
- Effective time management skills