ID Staffing Specialist - Nampa (61947)
Since 1987, RISE has provided practical, professional, and personal growth opportunities for children, adults, and their families. With our innovative approach, we are dedicated to transforming the lives of the individuals and families we serve through the delivery of person-centered services.
Our services have expanded from moving individuals living in institutions to family settings into supporting adults and children with highly diverse support needs in a wide variety of homes and community-based settings.
The Scheduling Specialist assists the Scheduling Manager and Residential Assistant Director with daily, weekly, and monthly scheduling needs.
POSITION EXPERIENCE & EDUCATION REQUIREMENTS
- Must be 18 years or older
- High school diploma/GED or equivalent, preferred
- 1+ year of experience in scheduling coordination, preferred
- Excellent organizational and time management skills
- Advanced attention to detail
- Ability to handle multiple tasks and timely follow-through skills
- Strong skills in interpersonal communication, writing, and organization
- Customer service orientation
- Ability to establish priorities and work independently
- Advanced knowledge of Microsoft Office & Google Suites
- Collaborate with peers and colleagues to fulfill scheduling needs
- Performance of administrative office duties as assigned
- Maintaining confidentiality of the participant and staff information
- Develop and maintain a professional relationship with the participants and staff
- Attend meetings and trainings as requested
- Maintain professional boundaries with the participants and staff.
- Adhere to all RISE policies and procedures
- Premium Holiday Pay
- Paid Parental Leave
- AFLAC (Accident, critical illness etc.)
- 403(b) Retirement Plan
- Mileage Reimbursement