ID Recruiter - Boise (59027)
Community Partnerships of Idaho (CPI) has been providing health and human services for over 25 years in Idaho and is an industry leader committed to advocating for those we serve and our communities. We pride ourselves in delivering high quality services and the training and development of our staff.
In January 2020, CPI was acquired by a like-minded, non-profit, called RISE, Inc. RISE is an innovative human services network originally established in 1987 for the purpose of moving individuals living in institutions into family settings. Combined, CPI and RISE are working together to Create Opportunities for and with People in the states and communities they serve.
Responsible for coordinating and implementing staff recruitment strategies to ensure the availability of qualified applicants for staff and management-level position openings. Recruiter will coordinate with Program Administrators, Directors and Coordinators on a regular basis and proactively identify future hiring needs. Recruiter will also be able to attract candidates using various sources, like social media networks, and employee referrals. Recruiter is responsible to attract, hire, assist with onboarding and pre-service and work with team on retention techniques for employees.
POSITION EXPERIENCE & EDUCATION REQUIREMENTS
- Bachelor’s Degree in relevant field of study including but not limited to Business Management, Business Administration, Finance, Communications, Public Relations, preferred
- 3+ years of experience in HR/recruiting and/or sales for a wide range of positions in a fast-paced/high-volume environment
- Proven ability in hunting and hiring candidates that have proven to be successful in their positions
- Highly organized and detail oriented
- Excellent organizational and time management skills, demonstrate attention to detail, exhibit patience and perseverance in completing tasks, demonstrate ability to handle multiple tasks and timely follow-through skills
- Strong skills in interpersonal communication, writing, and organization
- Customer service orientation
- Ability to handle confidential information with great sensitivity
- Ability to establish priorities, work independently and proceed with objectives with occasional supervision
- Familiarity with Talent Acquisition concepts, software, practices and procedures
- Strong computer skills (Google, MS Word, MS Excel)
- Responsible for the internal and external posting of new open positions. Ensure that postings comply with federal, state and local requirements
- Coordinate participation in job fairs, vendor fairs, networking
- Conduct on boarding and pre-service as needed
- Maintain current dashboard, working with Business Analyst to report and measure outcomes
- Participates in meetings and other activities internal to RISE; specifically, but not limited to monthly Management Team meetings
- Partner with training department to effectively create and train interviewing techniques along with collaborating with management and administrative staff as needed
- Partner with hiring teams to build effective sourcing, assessment, and closing approaches with an ability to manage customer/partner expectations through a deep understanding of return on investment.
- Must be able to understand how to recruit passive candidates and possess the mentality to "profile people and gauge chemistry of candidates for fit and understand their motivation" rather than sell a role.
- Build and maintain network of potential candidates through proactive market research and on-going relationship management; conducts in-depth interviews of potential candidates, demonstrating ability to anticipate hiring manager preferences through high offer-to-interview ratios.
- Recommend ideas and strategies related to recruitment that will contribute to the long-range growth of the company, implementing any new processes and fine tuning standard processes for recruiting that fits within RISE’s mission to deliver the highest quality results to the customer.
- Articulate in writing a plan with deliverables, timelines and a formal tracking process.
- Interview candidates within the framework of the position specification. Possess strong ability to screen, interview and prepare a candidate slate within an appropriate and consistent timeline.
- Participate in special projects/recruiting initiatives, including assessment of best practices in interviewing techniques, leveraging of internal sources of talent and identification of top performers for senior-level openings.
- Strong client focus and commitment to continuous improvement; ability to proactively network and establish effective working relationships, must pursue conscious cost-containment efforts in recruiting, continually seek new sourcing options, and develop creative approaches to delivering candidates to the customer.
- Strong communication skills, organizational and negotiation skills.
- Ability to execute recruiting strategy, including employer promotion in the marketplace, candidate management, diversity sourcing, and interview process management.
- Self-sufficient and able to work with little direct supervision.
- Strong consulting skills and demonstrated ability to work in a team environment, as a team leader and member.
- Possess strong analytic skills with ability to create, measure, and scale the right workflow between candidates, hiring managers, and the recruiting team.
- Paid Holidays
- Short & Long Term Disability
- AFLAC (Accident, critical illness etc.)
- Life Insurance
- Mileage Reimbursement