ID Para-Behavioral Interventionist - Mountain Home (60641)
$500 Sign-on Bonus!
Since 1987, RISE has provided practical, professional, and personal growth opportunities for children, adults, and their families. With our innovative approach, we are dedicated to transforming the lives of the individuals and families we serve through the delivery of person-centered services.
Our services have expanded from moving individuals living in institutions to family settings into supporting adults and children with highly diverse support needs in a wide variety of homes and community-based settings.
Para-BI's provide school-based intervention for students with developmental disabilities. They implement replacement behaviors with the purpose of preventing or treating behavioral conditions in students who exhibit maladaptive behaviors.
Skills, Knowledge, Education and Experience
- Must be at least eighteen (18) years old.
- Must be a high school graduate or have a GED.
- Have their own reliable transportation, a valid driver’s license and car insurance
- Must be able to pass a background check through the Department of Health and Welfare & the Mountain Home School District
- Must be able to pass the ParaPro PRAXIS or have 32 transferable credits.
- Premium Holiday Pay
- Paid Parental Leave
- AFLAC (Accident, critical illness etc.)
- 403(b) Retirement Plan
- Mileage Reimbursement