ID Para-Behavioral Interventionist - Mountain Home (57748)
Community Partnerships of Idaho (CPI) has been providing health and human services for over 25 years in Idaho and is an industry leader committed to advocating for those we serve and our communities. We pride ourselves in delivering high quality services and the training and development of our staff.
In January 2020, CPI was acquired by a like-minded, non-profit, called RISE, Inc. RISE is an innovative human services network originally established in 1987 for the purpose of moving individuals living in institutions into family settings. Combined, CPI and RISE are working together to Create Opportunities for and with People in the states and communities they serve.
Para-BI's provide school-based intervention for students with developmental disabilities. They implement replacement behaviors with the purpose of preventing or treating behavioral conditions in students who exhibit maladaptive behaviors.
Skills, Knowledge, Education and Experience
- Must be at least eighteen (18) years old.
- Must be a high school graduate or have a GED.
- Have their own reliable transportation, a valid driver’s license and car insurance
- Must be able to pass a background check through the Department of Health and Welfare & the Mountain Home School District
- Must be able to pass the ParaPro PRAXIS or have 32 transferable credits.
- Paid time off/holiday
- Short/Long Term Disability
- Life Insurance
- FLEX and Dependent Care Savings
- Life & Leadership Coaching
- Mileage Reimbursement