ID Para-Behavioral Interventionist - Boise (55323)
Boise Childrens Center - Boise, ID
$9.00 - $12.00 Hourly
Para-BI's provide school-based intervention for students with developmental disabilities. They implement replacement behaviors with the purpose of preventing or treating behavioral conditions in students who exhibit maladaptive behaviors.
Skills, Knowledge, Education and Experience
- Must be at least eighteen (18) years old.
- Must be a high school graduate or have a GED.
- Have their own reliable transportation, a valid driver’s license and car insurance
- Must be able to pass a background check through the Department of Health and Welfare
- Paid time off/holiday
- Short- and Long-Term Disability
- Life Insurance
- FLEX and Dependent Care Savings
- Life & Leadership Coaching