ID Licensed Clinical Social Worker - Boise (57500)
Community Partnerships of Idaho (CPI) has been providing health and human services for over 25 years in Idaho and is an industry leader committed to advocating for those we serve and our communities. We pride ourselves in delivering high quality services and the training and development of our staff.
In January 2020, CPI was acquired by a like-minded, non-profit, called RISE, Inc. RISE is an innovative human services network originally established in 1987 for the purpose of moving individuals living in institutions into family settings. Combined, CPI and RISE are working together to Create Opportunities for and with People in the states and communities they serve.
Mental Health Clinicians will work with a diverse client population, in both rural and urban settings, and provide mental health service and support. This opportunity allows for robust clinical experience with built-in supervision, support, and training. As our MHC, you will split your time between our two facilities in Boise and Mountain Home.
POSITION EXPERIENCE & EDUCATION REQUIREMENTS
- Master's in Social Work with a current, unrestricted license from the Idaho Bureau of Occupational Licensing (IBOL) as a Licensed Clinical Social Worker (LCSW). Proof of individual professional liability coverage (minimum $1,000,000/claim and $3,000,000 aggregate)
- Preferred two-year minimum experience in behavioral health, either in internship or paid work experience
- Provide mental health treatment for a diverse population in both rural and urban settings
- Document and assess client’s needs, determine clinically justified diagnosis, produce evidence-based treatment plans, driven by client goals, and routinely review client progress
- Demonstrate robust knowledge of professional and industry ethics, as well as state and federal law requirements
- Provide strong crisis management and support
- Collaborate with community providers, stakeholders and funders as needed for client advocacy and/or program development
- Demonstrate strong organizational skills and punctuality in documentation and report writing
- Paid Holidays
- Short & Long Term Disability
- AFLAC (Accident, critical illness etc.)
- Life Insurance
- Mileage Reimbursement
- Paid NASW approved CEU training (12-25 hours per year)
- Opportunity for yearly salary increases based on performance
- NHSC Site approved