ID Developmental Specialist/QIDP - Twin Falls (63304)
Since 1987, RISE has provided practical, professional, and personal growth opportunities for children, adults, and their families. With our innovative approach, we are dedicated to transforming the lives of the individuals and families we serve through the delivery of person-centered services.
Our services have expanded from moving individuals living in institutions to family settings into supporting adults and children with highly diverse support needs in a wide variety of homes and community-based settings.
As a Developmental Specialist, you will supervise developmental therapy and supported living services, to ensure individuals with developmental disabilities are receiving quality care in a safe environment. You will also be responsible for training and supervising therapy technicians, administering developmental assessments, developing and implementing individual program plans, as well as providing direct services for our individuals on an as-needed basis.
POSITION EXPERIENCE & EDUCATION REQUIREMENTS
- Bachelors degree in a human service related field
- Minimum of 240 hours working with individuals with disabilities
- Experience writing and implementing behavioral therapies
- Effective time management and organizational skills
- Demonstrated ability to work independently & interdependently
- Ability to communicate effectively through oral and written communications
- Previous supervision preferred
- Write implementation plans and implement programs for individuals with developmental disabilities
- Provide initial and ongoing training and supervision to staff
- Provide therapy, evaluations and consultation on an ongoing basis
- Participate in annual meetings with families
- Plan activities for group services
- Maintain DDA compliance with Health and Welfare Rules & Regulations
- Assist with QA and file review
- Premium Holiday Pay
- Paid Parental Leave
- AFLAC (Accident, critical illness etc.)
- 403(b) Retirement Plan
- Mileage Reimbursement