ID Developmental Specialist/QIDP - Twin Falls (57625)
Community Partnerships of Idaho (CPI) has been providing health and human services for over 25 years in Idaho and is an industry leader committed to advocating for those we serve and our communities. We pride ourselves in delivering high quality services and the training and development of our staff.
In January 2020, CPI was acquired by a like-minded, non-profit, called RISE, Inc. RISE is an innovative human services network originally established in 1987 for the purpose of moving individuals living in institutions into family settings. Combined, CPI and RISE are working together to Create Opportunities for and with People in the states and communities they serve.
As a Developmental Specialist, you will supervise developmental therapy and supported living services, to ensure individuals with developmental disabilities are receiving quality care in a safe environment. You will also be responsible for training and supervising therapy technicians, administering developmental assessments, developing and implementing individual program plans, as well as providing direct services for our individuals on an as-needed basis.
POSITION EXPERIENCE & EDUCATION REQUIREMENTS
- Bachelors degree in a human service related field
- Minimum of 240 hours working with individuals with disabilities
- Experience writing and implementing behavioral therapies
- Effective time management and organizational skills
- Demonstrated ability to work independently & interdependently
- Ability to communicate effectively through oral and written communications
- Previous supervision preferred
- Write implementation plans and implement programs for individuals with developmental disabilities.
- Provide initial and ongoing training and supervision to staff.
- Provide therapy, evaluations and consultation on an ongoing basis.
- Participate in annual meetings with families.
- Plan activities for group services.
- Maintain DDA compliance with Health and Welfare Rules & Regulations.
- Assist with QA and file review.
- Paid time off/holiday
- Short/Long Term Disability
- Life Insurance
- FLEX and Dependent Care Savings
- Life & Leadership Coaching
- Mileage Reimbursement