ID - Custodian - Twin Falls (56929)
Community Partnerships of Idaho (CPI) has been providing health and human services for over 25 years in Idaho and is an industry leader committed to advocating for those we serve and our communities. We pride ourselves in delivering high quality services and the training and development of our staff.
In January 2020, CPI was acquired by a like-minded, non-profit, called RISE, Inc. RISE is an innovative human services network originally established in 1987 for the purpose of moving individuals living in institutions into family settings. Combined, CPI and RISE are working together to Create Opportunities for and with People in the states and communities they serve.
This is a part-time position (8-10 hrs/per week) that will include custodial services for our adult facility.
POSITION EXPERIENCE & EDUCATION REQUIREMENTS
- High School Diploma or equivalent, preferred
- Prior housekeeping or comparable experience, preferred
- Clean facility; duties including but are not limited to: disinfecting all surfaces, emptying trash, cleaning of sinks, counter areas, shower and toilet, dusting, mopping and vacuuming, washing dishes, cleaning refrigerator, restocking paper products and shampooing the carpet.
- Disinfect all public areas duties including but are not limited to: sinks, toilets, washing walls, damp mop, and refill paper products, stairwells, damp disinfecting all areas, disinfecting handrails, replacement of blinds and shampooing carpets, mopping of floors in areas where needed.
- Clean Ancillary areas duties including but are not limited to: vacuum, cleaning restrooms, trash disposal, damp disinfecting.
- Promote mission, vision, and values of CPI, and abide by service behavior standards.
- Perform other duties as assigned.