ID Custodian - Fruitland (62863)
Since 1987, RISE has provided practical, professional, and personal growth opportunities for children, adults, and their families. With our innovative approach, we are dedicated to transforming the lives of the individuals and families we serve through the delivery of person-centered services.
Our services have expanded from moving individuals living in institutions to family settings into supporting adults and children with highly diverse support needs in a wide variety of homes and community-based settings.
POSITION EXPERIENCE & EDUCATION REQUIREMENTS
- High School Diploma or equivalent, preferred
- Prior housekeeping or comparable experience, preferred
- Clean facility; duties including but are not limited to: disinfecting all surfaces, emptying trash, cleaning of sinks, counter areas, shower and toilet, dusting, mopping and vacuuming, washing dishes, cleaning refrigerator, restocking paper products and shampooing the carpet.
- Disinfect all public areas duties including but are not limited to: sinks, toilets, washing walls, damp mop, and refill paper products, stairwells, damp disinfecting all areas, disinfecting handrails, replacement of blinds and shampooing carpets, mopping of floors in areas where needed.
- Clean Ancillary areas duties including but are not limited to: vacuum, cleaning restrooms, trash disposal, damp disinfecting.
- Promote mission, vision, and values of CPI, and abide by service behavior standards.
- Perform other duties as assigned.