ID Community Based Supports - Fruitland (60980)
Community Partnerships of Idaho (CPI) has been providing health and human services for over 25 years in Idaho and is an industry leader committed to advocating for those we serve and our communities. We pride ourselves in delivering high quality services and the training and development of our staff.
In January 2020, CPI was acquired by a like-minded, non-profit, called RISE, Inc. RISE is an innovative human services network originally established in 1987 for the purpose of moving individuals living in institutions into family settings. Combined, CPI and RISE are working together to Create Opportunities for and with People in the states and communities they serve.
The Community Based Supports Technician provides community support services to children and adolescents with disabilities in one on one and group settings according to the individual’s plan of service, under the guidance and direction of a Clinical Supervisor and/or Community Supports Specialist.
The Community Based Supports Technician supports participants in community activities such as 4-H, team sports, boy/girl scouts, clubs, volunteering and/or other activities as determined. The Community Based Supports Technician helps children and adolescents develop friendships and relationships with others while promoting integration into the community.
POSITION EXPERIENCE & EDUCATION REQUIREMENTS
- Must be at least 18 years of age
- Must complete competency coursework offered by the Department of Health and Welfare to demonstrate competencies related to the requirements to provide Community Based Supports
- One (1) year experience working with persons with developmental disabilities preferred
- Ability to communicate effectively through oral and written communications
- Demonstrated ability to work independently and interdependently
- Ability to effectively manage time
- Ability to work at a fast pace in many different environments
- Ability to handle flexible scheduling
- Strong organizational skills
- Maintains current drivers license and good driving record
- Maintains current liability insurance on vehicle
- Observes safe driving standards in accordance with CPI Safety Policy
- Completes employment process
- Provides references on application
- Completes criminal background check through Health & Welfare
- Maintains current first aid/CPR certification
- Completes basic MANDT if employed six months or longer
- Pass vehicle inspection and defensive driving test annually
- Completes the required 12 hours of training per year
- Paid time off/holiday
- Short/Long Term Disability
- Life Insurance
- FLEX and Dependent Care Savings
- Life & Leadership Coaching
- Mileage Reimbursement