ID Administrative Specialist - Emmett (59975)
Community Partnerships of Idaho (CPI) has been providing health and human services for over 25 years in Idaho and is an industry leader committed to advocating for those we serve and our communities. We pride ourselves in delivering high quality services and the training and development of our staff.
In January 2020, CPI was acquired by a like-minded, non-profit, called RISE, Inc. RISE is an innovative human services network originally established in 1987 for the purpose of moving individuals living in institutions into family settings. Combined, CPI and RISE are working together to Create Opportunities for and with People in the states and communities they serve.
The Administrative Specialist performs a wide range of administrative and data entry duties including, POM and DCI entries, conducting research, preparing statistical reports and spreadsheets, preparing correspondence, reports, handling information requests, providing purchasing and payroll support, fulfilling recruitment and on-boarding tasks of prospective employees, and maintaining calendars and schedules of program leadership.
The Administrative Specialist is also responsible for the support clerical activities including but not limited to answering calls and routing them to appropriate parties.
POSITION EXPERIENCE & EDUCATION REQUIREMENTS
- High School Diploma/GED
- Possess proven administrative, billing, organizational, and time management skills
- Be committed in providing excellent customer service
- Have the willingness to learn, ask questions, and integrate information into daily work tasks
- Be a problem-solver, and a self-motivator that takes initiative
- Possess excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Possess excellent people skills with different socioeconomic and cultural groups
- Be detail-oriented and a strong problem solver
- Have knowledge in using general office equipment (fax machines, copiers, etc.
- Have experience with electronic health record documentation
- Have experience with Microsoft Office and Google platforms; including: docs, sheets, drive and calendar
- DCI & POM Data Entry
- Answer/return daily phone calls, emails and voicemails.
- Manage, maintain, and audit completed billing claims, billing tasks & issues.
- Schedule interviews, follow ups and send letters.
- Maintain offer letters, BHS staff paperwork; including credentialing and CEUs.
- Maintain other documentation as needed, including incident reports.
- Create and prep training materials, manuals and online courses.
- Schedule, maintain clinical supervision appointments and new intakes.
- Coordinate MANDT and CPR training for new and existing staff.
- Electronic filing and scanning functions.
- Verifying, and processing weekly time-sheets and school billing documentation.
- Basic file QA functions and audit preparation knowledge preferred.
- Perform basic statistical calculations on data for reports and presentations.
- Perform specialized administrative duties required to support the specific program area, using discretion to make judgments based on operating guidelines. Support purchasing requirements for department, researching items and obtaining price quotes, and requesting purchase through company procedures and protocols.
- Perform other administrative duties as required to support the mission and function of the department.
- Paid time off/holiday
- Short/Long Term Disability
- Life Insurance
- FLEX and Dependent Care Savings
- Life & Leadership Coaching
- Mileage Reimbursement