FPS Team Lead, In-Home Services
RISE is an innovative human services network originally established in 1987 for the purpose of moving individuals living in institutions into family settings. Since that time, services have grown to support children, adults, and families with a variety of needs across multiple states.
Our mission is to create opportunities for and with people. This encompasses not only individuals and families for whom we provide services and supports to, but also employees and stakeholders. We believe in the individuals, families and employees who are part of our organization and that opportunities can and should be created through all of our actions.
RISE is hiring a Team Lead, In-Home Services position to provide oversight and supervision to an In-Home Services team to support the Family Services Preservation program including providing therapeutic and support services to biological families through the implementation of the RISE Family Services’ mission, vision, and values and maintain compliance with all company and state regulations and policies.
- Manage and support a team of three to four staff to ensure services are being effectively provided as assigned. Accepts responsibility for cases assigned by the In-Home Services Director
- Provide short term, time-limited therapeutic services based on the needs, concerns and stressors of the child(ren) and the family, and enhance the protective capacities or strengthen the protective factors identified and outlined by Arizona Department of Child Safety (ADCS)
- Meet with families based on contract requirements and their needs (weekly, monthly) to address and resolve issues or concerns, therapeutically including but not limited to: crisis intervention, individual, family or marital counseling, conflict resolution and or anger management
- Ensure contract timelines are being met and act as Lead for assigned cases
- Be flexible to meet the needs of the families served, including evenings and weekends. Accepts emergency phone responsibility when assigned
- Must have a Bachelor’s Degree with five (5) years of related work experience or be a Master’s Level professional
- Must have a working knowledge of family systems theory, and best practices
- Education and/or experience related to the service provided, including the ability to relate to families of varied lifestyles, backgrounds and ethnicities
- Experience with cultural diversity, assessing a family’s strengths and weaknesses, knowledge of child abuse and neglect and child development, and a working knowledge of the Department of Child Safety
- Must have experience leading a team and managing other employees
- Must have verbal and written communication skills adequate to the specific job task required and communicate effectively in individual or group situations including demonstrating listening skills; must be able to communicate effectively in writing using accurate grammatical form; must be able to read and interpret written information; and must be able to communicate with multiple customers including the people receiving support, advisors, state personnel (ADCS) and others
- Ability to write and review assessments, maintain accurate documentation, and interpret policies and state Family Preservation regulations.
- Language ability (other than English) may be required to meet specific needs of people receiving support
- Appropriate telephone etiquette and skills required along with utilization of personal cell phone
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office software.
- Ability to work flexible hours and travel as needed
- Must be able to obtain a clear pre-employment drug test result, as well as clear random annual drug testing results
- Must obtain satisfactory background check and a Level One Fingerprint Clearance Card (Must clear an Arizona Central Registry check; have not been placed on probation or parole for the last ten (10) years from present date; and/or have no civil, criminal, or juvenile restraining orders within the last ten (10) years from present date)
- Must have reliable transportation that passes RISE random vehicle inspections; possess valid car insurance and registration and a valid Arizona driver's license that has not been suspended or revoked within the last three (3) years from present date
- Preference will be given to candidates who are a licensed counselor (LPC/LAC) or licensed marriage family therapist (LMFT) in Arizona
This position offers a competitive salary and excellent benefits that includes medical, dental, vision, STD, LTD, FSA, and a 403(b) retirement plan with an employer contribution.
If you require reasonable accommodation for any part of the application process or hiring process, please submit your request through one of the following methods listed below:
DISABILITY ACCOMMODATION REQUESTS ONLY
(a) Dedicated fax 866-268-8885
(b) Dedicated email email@example.com
(c) US mail
(d) Dedicated phone - 1-866-242-2714: DISABILITY ACCOMMODATION REQUESTS ONLY
RISE is an Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) employer. We embrace diversity in all its form. We provide equal employment opportunities to all qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran or disabled status, or genetic information.
Job Status: Full Time
Job Reference #: 49999