FL Registered Behavior Technician (RBT) (65888)
ABA Every Day - A RISE Services, Inc. Company
At ABA Every Day, we use our compassion, knowledge, and expertise in the evidenced-based science of applied behavior analysis (ABA) to make lasting, positive impacts in the lives of the children and families that we serve. We are passionate about the growth, development, and collaboration of all our team members, and we are committed to improving ourselves so that we can better serve our clients. For more information, visit: https://abaeveryday.com/
Take a look inside our Clinic!
RISE Services, Inc.
Since 1987, RISE has provided practical, professional, and personal growth opportunities for children, adults, and their families. With our innovative approach, we are dedicated to transforming the lives of the individuals and families we serve through the delivery of person-centered services.
Our services have expanded from moving individuals living in institutions to family settings into supporting adults and children with highly diverse support needs in a wide variety of homes and community-based settings.
ABA Every Day is seeking energetic, caring, and creative professionals to provide ethical and compassionate ABA services to young children diagnosed with Autism Spectrum Disorder and other developmental disabilities wherever they may need help in home, in school, or in our Oakland clinic while under the supervision of a Board Certified Behavior Analyst (BCBA).
If you are excited to help children with exceptionalities overcome challenging behaviors and learn new skills AND you are looking for a supportive environment that is committed to your personal growth and development, then you may be an ideal Registered Behavior Technician (RBT) candidate for ABA Every Day!
POSITION EXPERIENCE & EDUCATION REQUIREMENTS
- 18 years or older
- High School Diploma
- Proof of employment eligibility
- Valid drivers license, proof of valid car insurance, and reliable transportation
- Active RBT credential (preferred, not required)
- Experience working with children with exceptionalities (preferred, not required)
- Provide direct client ABA services for early-intervention children in 1:1 and group settings
- Follow treatment plan protocols and record data as written and designed by a BCBA
- Collect, record, and summarize data on observable client behavior
- Perform specific computer and electronic device functions for data collection
- Assist with caregiver skills training
- Follow organizational policies and procedures and abide by the Behavior Analyst Certification Board (BACB) Ethics Code
Paid Time Off/Personal/Sick Days
No required weekend or evening sessions
Flexibility with school schedules
Paid RBT training
Paid monthly in-service training
Industry leading supervision percentage
Daily access to BCBAs
Tuition assistance for those seeking BCBA credentials
- Paid Holidays
- Paid Parental Leave
- Short & Long Term Disability
- AFLAC (Accident, critical illness etc.)
- Life Insurance
- 401(k) Retirement Plan
- Mileage Reimbursement
To learn more information about Rise Early Intervention visit our website at riseei.org
If you require reasonable accommodation for any part of the application process or hiring process, please submit your request through one of the following methods listed below:
(a) Dedicated fax 866-268-8885
(b) Dedicated email firstname.lastname@example.org DISABILITY ACCOMMODATION REQUESTS ONLY
(c) US mail - 4554 E Inverness Ave Mesa, AZ 85206- Attn Human Resources
(d) Dedicated phone 1-866-242-2714 Option 1 (Employment Opportunities) DISABILITY ACCOMMODATION REQUESTS ONLY
RISE is an Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) employer. We embrace diversity in all its form. We provide equal employment opportunities to all qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran or disabled status, or genetic information.