Family Services Clinical Specialist
CAS North Carolina - Greensboro, NC
Bachelors Degree in Related Field
Limited or Occasional
Health & Human Services
- Primary responsibilities are review of home studies, home studies updates, home study updates and post placement reports as assigned.
- Assures compliance with regulation and licenses for the operation of CAS in NC, SC, and VA.
- Integrates clinical expertise in the review process of assigned tasks.
- Reviewing home study reports for pre-placement assessments of adoptive families in NC, SC, and VA.
- Reviewing Post-Adoption and Post-Placement reports submitted by Adoption Workers.
- Provide input and guidance to improve the home study and pa process inclusive of operations of the administrative fss team and quality in deliverables of home studies, post adoption reports and materials with adherence to licensing and accrediting bodies.
- Adheres to regulatory and state laws to support successful licensing and accreditation for the agency.
- Other duties as assigned
- Degree preferred in social work, counseling or related field
- Combination of clinical skills, assessment of need, plan of care development, staff supervision and community engagement skills
- Must have skills to engage with staff members to provide excellence in service delivery, assure adherence to regulations and accreditation requirements in practice and documentation
- Requires excellent writing and editing skills with attention to detail
- Proficiency with Microsoft applications including Word, Excel, and Outlook
- Must reflect sensitivity and responsiveness to client needs and to cultural differences present in the agencys service population.
Please click on the link below to apply for this position. A new window will open and direct you to apply at our corporate careers page. We look forward to hearing from you!Apply Online
Job Status: Part Time
Job Reference #: 98338