Family Services Administrative Assistant
RISE provides services for people with disabilities including residential settings, day programs, employment assistance, managed care, and hourly supports.
Our mission is to create opportunities for and with people. This encompasses not only individuals and families for whom we provide services and supports to, but also employees and stakeholders. We believe in the individuals, families and employees who are part of our organization and that opportunities can and should be created through all of our actions.
We are seeking an Administrative Assistant in our Family Services Division To assist the Executive Director, Directors, and Staff Members to successfully implement the RISE mission by supporting them in clerical duties requiring the application of general office skills.
- Support the Executive Director, Directors, and Staff Members in the Family Services Division by accomplishing various clerical tasks as requested
- Scanning and archiving files including family files, billing documents, and other documentation requested
- Maintain and record all Arizona Family Services Employee compliance through the Human Resources database
- Assign and complete all Arizona Family Services new hire checklists with new employees in the Human Resources database
- Create and maintain a RISE family email list and send out information weekly regarding trainings, events, as well as their login and password to access the state online system (Quick Connect) as requested. Compile RSVP lists for various events held by the Family Services division
- Complete accounts payable invoices and submits to finance team in a timely manner
- Assist with any copying and mailings as needed, including but not limited to the Parent Appreciation Dinner, training materials)
- Conduct quality assurance reviews as needed including conducting family file audits in order to maintain those systems, and other relevant quality assurance functions
- Represent RISE in a professional and knowledgeable manner when interacting with people in the community and others associated with RISE
- Support Front Desk Receptionist in the Mesa office, and part-time employees who assist with shredding for the Family Services division
- Order office supplies and other items (family calendars, zoo lights tickets), as needed
- Perform additional job functions as required
- Minimum travel as needed
- Experience in greeting the public by telephone and in person in a professional manner, at least 1 year experience required
- Experience using computer software including Microsoft products MS Word, MS Excel and Google email, documents, calendar, and etc.
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to write document materials and communications relevant to the position and interpret policies, procedures, and other required information
- Excellent organizational and time management skills, demonstrates attention to detail, exhibits patience and perseverance in completing tasks, demonstrates ability to handle multiple tasks and excellent follow-through skills
- Able to successfully complete a background check and obtain a Level One Fingerprint Clearance Card clearance
Job Status: Full Time
Job Reference #: 40594