Enrollment Team Lead
ABOUT THE COMPANY
Acumen, LLC. is one of the nation's leading fiscal agents offering a portfolio of innovative financial management services backed by superior customer service. Our passion is to help people lead independent lives through exceptional participant-directed programs. Acumen is a great place to work. Our employees make a positive difference in our clients lives by what they do. Among many benefits to working here, we offer medical, dental and vision coverage, generous paid time off, and incentive bonuses to those who qualify.
OVERVIEW AND ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS
The Enrollment Team Lead is responsible for the daily operations of the Enrollment department. This person will oversee the entry of consumer budgets and enrollment documents timely and accurately into the Payroll system. This individual will provide these services to a variety of sources as determined and directed by Acumen, the various contracts and all updates of contracts.
- Acts as a subject matter expert for all Enrollment processes and ensures all process get fully documented for training and continuous improvement purposes.
- Manages, distributes and tracks program specific materials as they are received.
- Ensures compliance with all state and federal guidelines including the management of all escalated issues with client families and states.
- Analyzes escalated issues and assists team in developing proactive processes for efficient and effective resolution.
- Ensures teams accurate input of all relevant data.
- Ensures that processors are processing all documentation within the specified time frames.
- Ensures that all state and program specific reports are processed within the specified time frames.
- Develops quality internal and external written communication based on various scenarios.
- Assist with the development and production of other external communications as assigned.
- Ensures team conducts thorough and accurate research as needed.
- Conducts quality checks on outbound and inbound communication.
- Conducts quality checks on processes and maintenance.
- Uses strategic thinking to complete multiple tasks.
- Demonstrates a working knowledge of and abides by contract, state and Medicaid specifications ensuring team works within guidelines.
- Openly communicates expectations to team.
- Monitors and evaluates individual and team performance.
- Provides timely feedback and development to each team member, including discipline as needed and guidance on improvement plans.
- Attends and participates in all operational and company meetings as requested.
- Attends and proactively participates in company meetings; will also initiate departmental and cross-departmental meetings; will also be expected to create and follow agendas.
- May provide training to other departments and in-service as requested.
- Willing to occasionally work other than typical work hours to meet high volume demands.
- Performs other work related activities as assigned.
- ALL Acumen employees will be vigilant to support the positive compliant cybersecurity company posture by familiarizing themselves with all policies, procedures, standards, and guidelines and act accordingly.
- At least two years of experience in customer service.
- High School diploma and some college courses, college degree preferred.
- Ability to communicate both orally and in writing.
- Accuracy and the ability to handle responsibility with limited supervision.
- High standard of integrity.
- Ability to work well with numbers.
- Ability to read and work accurately with formulas.
- Proficient with 10 key by touch.
- Demonstrates excellent organizational skills, attention to detail, time management skills, task oriented, good interpersonal skills, patience, perseverance, and follow through skills.
- Ability to handle conflict and difficult customers.
- Ability to prioritize and handle multiple demands successfully.
- Must be able to plan for and meet multiple deadlines.
- Ability to use all office equipment.
- Knowledge of advanced computer skills to include Microsoft Word, and Excel.
- Experience working with dual monitors and multiple applications.
Acumen is an Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) employer. We embrace diversity in all its form. We provide equal employment opportunities to all qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran or disabled status, or genetic information.
If you require reasonable accommodation for any part of the application process or hiring process, please submit your request through one of the following methods listed below:
(a) Dedicated fax 866-268-8885
(b) Dedicated email firstname.lastname@example.org DISABILITY ACCOMMODATION REQUESTS ONLY
(c) US mail - 4554 E Inverness Ave Mesa, AZ 85206- Attn Human Resources
(d) Dedicated phone 1-866-242-2714 Option 1 (Employment Opportunities) DISABILITY ACCOMMODATION REQUESTS ONLY