Enrollment Specialist (68375)
ABOUT THE COMPANY
Acumen, LLC. is one of the nation's leading fiscal agents offering a portfolio of innovative financial management services backed by superior customer service. Our passion is to help people lead independent lives through exceptional participant-directed programs. Acumen is a great place to work. Our employees make a positive difference in our clients lives by what they do. Among many benefits to working here, we offer medical, dental and vision coverage, generous paid time off, and incentive bonuses to those who qualify.
OVERVIEW AND ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS
The Enrollment Specialist is responsible for processing incoming and outbound paperwork and electronic communication through manual data entry into several databases with high accuracy; as determined and/or directed by Acumen, the state or the contract and all updates of the contract. The Enrollment Specialist handles heavy internal and external inbound and outbound calls regarding new and existing client files.
- Receives large number of calls (internal & external) regarding new and existing enrollment files.
- Places a large number of outbound follow-up calls to clients in order to update existing files or complete new enrollment files.
- Interacts daily with program stake holders via phone and/or electronically.
- Registers potential and existing customers using several data bases with high accuracy.
- Receives, researches, sorts, files, retrieves forms, correspondence and documents of confidential and time-sensitive nature.
- Includes following up with state individuals and families for possible resolution/s.
- Manages, distributes and tracks program specific materials as needed and/or requested.
- Maintains a complex filing system.
- Works well independently with limited supervision.
- Analyzes and resolves all customer inquiries.
- Uses strategic thinking to complete multiple tasks.
- Conducts thorough and accurate research.
- Demonstrates a working knowledge of and abides by contract, state and Medicaid specifications.
- Identify and share opportunities for process improvements and improved working conditions.
- Performs other work related activities as assigned.
- ALL Acumen employees will be vigilant to support the positive compliant cybersecurity company posture by familiarizing themselves with all policies, procedures, standards, and guidelines and act accordingly.
- At least two years of experience in customer service.
- High School diploma and some college courses, college degree preferred.
- Must be able to effectively handle heavy inbound and outboard call volume.
- Ability to communicate both orally and in writing in a professional manner.
- Accuracy and the ability to handle responsibility with limited supervision.
- High standard of integrity.
- Ability to work well with numbers.
- Ability to read and work accurately with formulas.
- Proficient with 10 key by touch.
- Demonstrates excellent organizational skills, attention to detail, time management, task oriented, good interpersonal skills.
- Patience, perseverance, and follow through skills.
- Ability to handle conflict and difficult customers.
- Ability to prioritize and handle multiple demands successfully.
- Must be able to plan for and meet multiple deadlines.
- Ability to use all office equipment.
- Knowledge of advanced computer skills to include Microsoft Word and Excel.
- Experience working with dual monitors and multiple applications.
Acumen is an Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) employer. We embrace diversity in all its form. We provide equal employment opportunities to all qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran or disabled status, or genetic information.
If you require reasonable accommodation for any part of the application process or hiring process, please submit your request through one of the following methods listed below:
(a) Dedicated fax 866-268-8885
(b) Dedicated email firstname.lastname@example.org DISABILITY ACCOMMODATION REQUESTS ONLY
(c) US mail - 4554 E Inverness Ave Mesa, AZ 85206- Attn Human Resources
(d) Dedicated phone 1-866-242-2714 Option 1 (Employment Opportunities) DISABILITY ACCOMMODATION REQUESTS ONLY