Enrollment Data Entry Specialist (Temporary) (50442)
The Enrollment Data Entry Specialist is responsible for verifying and entering new client data into the organization’s systems of record. Individuals for this position work independently and have a keen focus on data entry speed and accuracy.
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS:
- Processes incoming and outbound paperwork and electronic communication through manual data entry into several databases with high accuracy.
- Retrieve and file forms, correspondence and documents of confidential and time-sensitive nature.
- Manage, distribute and track program specific materials as needed and/or requested.
- Maintain a complex electronic filing system.
- Manage timelines, deadlines, and priorities successfully, as instructed by supervisor.
- Use strategic thinking to complete multiple tasks.
- Display the ability to work within a fast changing and fast paced work environment.
- Work a flexible work schedule, including but not limited to weekends, week nights and holidays (as approved by Supervisor).
- Performs other work related activities as assigned.
- Excellent communication and relationship skills with all stakeholders, including clients, state entities, and colleagues.
- Ability to effectively and respectfully interact with client base that has varying levels of ability, educational backgrounds, authority, and ethnicities.
- Ability to maintain confidentiality.
- Ability to speak in public, including providing nontechnical and technical trainings.
- Read and interpret written information and procedural documentation.
- Ability to communicate effectively in writing using accurate grammatical form.
MINIMUM QUALIFICATIONS & SKILLS:
- Prior experience in manual data entry; experience identifying efficient data loading.
- High school diploma or equivalent.
- Advanced computer knowledge using Microsoft Word and Excel and use of PDFs.
- Accuracy and the ability to handle responsibility with limited supervision.
- Uphold high standard of integrity.
- Ability to work well with numbers.
- Ability to read and work accurately with formulas.
- Ability to demonstrate excellent organizational skills, attention to detail, time management, task-oriented.
- Good interpersonal communication skills.
- Patience, perseverance, and follow through skills.
- Must be able to plan for and meet multiple deadlines.
- Ability to use all office equipment.
- Experience working with multiple applications
Acumen is an Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) employer. We embrace diversity in all its form. We provide equal employment opportunities to all qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran or disabled status, or genetic information.
Job Status: Full Time
Job Reference #: 50442