Since 1987, RISE has provided practical, professional, and personal growth opportunities for children, adults, and their families. With our innovative approach, we are dedicated to transforming the lives of the individuals and families we serve through the delivery of person-centered services.
Our services have expanded from moving individuals living in institutions to family settings into supporting adults and children with highly diverse support needs in a wide variety of homes and community-based settings.
Our Employment Mentors provide individualized one-on-one, on-the-job training and support to help meet the needs of their clients, including: developing appropriate job-keeping behaviors, task analysis, development of skills in order to complete specific tasks, the development of natural supports, and the identification and implementation of reasonable accommodations at a job site. Our Employment Mentors act as an advocate for our individuals on the job site.
Additionally, Employment Mentors will document their client's daily progress and conduct periodic evaluations to ensure clients are meeting their goals. Due to the autonomy associated with this position, employees are required to maintain accurate time and mileage logs, as well as accurate billing information.
- Supports and encourages people to maintain their jobs
- Communicates with the client's supervisor at the job site regarding services and progress
- Must establish and maintain positive relationships with all clients and team members
- Maintain a positive, professional attitude in all work relations with appropriate communication/appearance
- Have a high school diploma or GED
- Applicants must be at least 21 years old
- Have reliable transportation, a valid driver’s license and car insurance
- Must be able to pass a background check
- Must provide or obtain CPR/First Aid Certification (provided by RISE)
What Can We Offer You For All Your Hard Work?
Perks for All:
- Competitive hourly rate
- Flexible schedule
- Referral Bonus Program
- Meaningful Work
- Employee Assistance Program
- Premium Holiday Pay
- Educational Assistance
- Mileage Reimbursement
- Retirement Plan with company match
If you require reasonable accommodation for any part of the application process or hiring process, please submit your request through one of the following methods listed below:
(a) Dedicated fax 866-268-8885
(b) Dedicated email email@example.com DISABILITY ACCOMMODATION REQUESTS ONLY
(c) US mail -4554 E Inverness Ave Mesa, AZ 85206- Attn Human Resources
(d) Dedicated phone 1-866-242-2714 Option 1 (Employment Opportunities) DISABILITY ACCOMMODATION REQUESTS ONLY
RISE is an Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) employer. We embrace diversity in all its form. We provide equal employment opportunities to all qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran or disabled status, or genetic information.