EI Tuc Pediatric Physical Therapist
RISE Early Intervention and Therapy for Developmental Disabilities, LLC is a growing organization that provides support to families of children birth to three years of age with disabilities or special developmental needs, helping them to build on their child's strengths, and to enhance and promote the child's growth, development and learning skills in their natural environment.
We are seeking PEDIATRIC PHYSICAL THERAPIST to hire as independent contractors!
The Pediatric Physical Therapist is responsible for providing evaluations, assessments, and ongoing therapy for children birth to three years of age.
Therapists will work as part of a comprehensive multidisciplinary core team in order to provide screenings, assessments, planning, and on-going services in collaboration with the child's family, medical providers and other community representatives. Therapists will participate in a variety of meetings such as attend Core Team meetings, one-on-one family sessions, participate in Individual Family Service Plan meetings to name a few. The support and services the Therapists provides are conducted in a natural environment (typically home, daycare, park, etc.), in context of the family's typical routines and activities so that information is meaningful and directly relevant to supporting the child. Candidates must be open to a flexible schedule, be willing to work evenings or weekends as needed for service provision to families and travel to attend meetings, training and to provide services in a natural setting in and around Tucson, AZ and throughout locations in Pinal, Pima and Santa Cruz locations.
* Bachelor's Degree in Physical Therapy is required
* In-home and clinical setting physical therapy experience required; pediatric experience is preferred
* Completion of the AzEIP standards of practice for Early Interventionists within three years of a start date is required, candidate must possess demonstrative knowledge of AzEIP Policies and Procedures and Team Based Model
* Meet all prescribed professional requirements and rules of professional conduct as a Physical Therapist, including applicable licensure
* Must be able to complete a successful background check and obtain a Level One Fingerprint Clearance Card
** Bilingual English/Spanish skills is a plus but not required
Important Notes - RISE Early Intervention offers competitive pay depending on experience.
RISE Early Intervention is an equal opportunity employer.
All qualified applicants will be considered for employment regardless of status of personal characteristics
To learn more information about Rise Early Intervention visit our website at http://riseei.org/