EI Service Coordinator
We are hiring a Service Coordinator for our Early Intervention Program. The Early Intervention Program continues to grow!
The Core Team is composed of the following disciplines: Nurses, Psychologists, Social Workers, and Developmental Special Instructionists. The Arizona Early Intervention Program provide support to families of children birth to three years of age with disabilities or special developmental needs, assisting them on learning developmental skills such as gross motor, fine motor, language, and facilitate engagement in activities, routines and events of everyday life.
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS:
- Service Coordinators will provide supports and services in context of the family's typical routines and activities so that information is meaningful and directly relevant to supporting the child to fully participate in his or her primary care giving relationships and environments.
- Process referrals, schedule initial meetings with families, and conduct Screenings using standardized protocol and tools approved by AzEIP; ensure timely delivery of services.
- Ensure proper maintenance of child files, required documentation, the DES automated system and RISE tracking tools.
- Coordinate, attend and schedule assessments; IFSP (6 months and annual), IEP, eligibility determination meetings, transition planning; notify all interested parties of meeting dates and times.
- Demonstrate knowledge in AzEIP policies and Professionalism, Child Development, Family Professional Partnerships, Teaming, Assessments and Evaluation, Planning, and Intervention.
- Demonstrate knowledge in AZ DDD/DES policies.
- A Bachelor's Degree in Early Childhood, Child Development, Nursing, Psychology, Social Work, Special Education, or a Bachelor’s degree in a closely related field (e.g., Psychology, Social Work, Elementary Education, or Sociology) with review of coursework and approval by AzDES/AzEIP.
- Pediatric experience a plus.
- Demonstrative communication and listening skills both written and verbal
- Bilingual English/ Spanish preferred.
- Travel to attend meetings/trainings.
- Candidate must successfully complete a background clearance and obtaining Level One FingerPrint Card clearance.
Important Notes RISE Early Intervention offers competitive pay depending on experience.
To learn more information about Rise Early Intervention visit our website at http://riseei.org/
RISE Early Intervention is an equal opportunity employer.
All qualified applicants will be considered for employment regardless of status of personal characteristics.