EI Service Coordinator Bilingual - Phoenix
We are currently seeking a Service Program Coordinator for our AzEIP Program to be a part of the EI Core Team in the following locations: South, Central and North Phoenix locations. The Core Team is composed of the following disciplines: Physical Therapists, Occupational Therapists, Speech Language Pathologists, and Developmental Specialists. The Arizona Early Intervention Program provides support to families of children birth to three years of age with disabilities or special developmental needs, assisting them on learning developmental skills such as gross motor, fine motor, language, and facilitate engagement in activities, routines and events of everyday life.
- Service Coordinators will provide supports and services in context of the family's typical routines and activities so that information is meaningful and directly relevant to supporting the child to fully participate in his or her primary care giving relationships and environments.
- Process referrals, schedule initial meetings with families, and conduct Screenings using standardized protocol and tools approved by AzEIP; ensure timely delivery of services.
- Ensure proper maintenance of child files, required documentation, the DES automated system and RISE tracking tools.
- Coordinate, attend and schedule assessments; IFSP (6 months and annual), IEP, eligibility determination meetings, transition planning; notify all interested parties of meeting dates and times.
- Demonstrate knowledge in AzEIP policies and Professionalism, Child Development, Family Professional Partnerships, Teaming, Assessments and Evaluation, Planning, and Intervention.
- Demonstrate knowledge in AZ DDD/DES policies.
- A Bachelor's Degree in Early Childhood, Child Development, Nursing, Psychology, Social Work, Special Education, or a Bachelor’s degree in a closely related field (e.g., Psychology, Social Work, Elementary Education, or Sociology) with review of coursework and approval by AzDES/AzEIP.
- Bilingual in both Spanish and English verbal and written skills are a requirement.
- Pediatric experience a plus.
- Travel to attend meetings, training and clients appointments
- Candidate must successfully complete a background clearance and obtain Level One Fingerprint Card clearance.
If you meet the qualifications on this posting and are interested in joining an amazing team that contributes in making a difference, apply online and include your resume and a cover letter with your application.
If you require reasonable accommodation for any part of the application process or hiring process, please submit your request through one of the following methods listed below:
(a) Dedicated fax 866-268-8885
(b) Dedicated email email@example.com DISABILITY ACCOMMODATION REQUESTS ONLY
(c) US mail - 4554 E Inverness Ave Mesa, AZ 85206- Attn Human Resources
(d) Dedicated phone - 1-866-242-2714 Option 1 (Employment Opportunities) DISABILITY ACCOMMODATION REQUESTS ONLY
RISE is an Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) employer. We embrace diversity in all its form. We provide equal employment opportunities to all qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran or disabled status, or genetic information.
Job Status: Full Time
Job Reference #: 46132