EI Referral Cdr/Data Processor Surprise
RISE Early Intervention is a growing organization that provides support to families of children birth to three years of age with disabilities or special developmental needs, helping them to build on their child's strengths, and to enhance and promote the child's growth, development and learning skills in their natural environment
We are hiring a Referral Coordinator/Data Processor to be a part of our team. This position will assist the department to successfully implement the RISE Early Intervention mission by ensuring accurate and timely data entry of contract and billing items, tracking of data, run department macros for the team and generate reports utilizing both internal and external systems along with clerical and administrative duties requiring the application of your excellent office skills. This role will also provide training and mentoring of EI Service Coordinators regarding data entry and maintenance of Early Intervention referral data using a variety of systems to assist referral documentation and record keeping. With your data maintenance experience and knowledge you will assist and support Early Intervention in the development and implementation of system enhancements and processes.
- Minimum of 2 years of work experience in a clerical/administrative type role.
- Experience using computer software including Microsoft products with proficient, high-level working experience with MSExcel
- Experience in greeting the public by telephone and in person in a professional manner.
- Excellent interpersonal, written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to write all necessary materials and communications relevant to the position and interpret policies, procedures, and other required information.
- Demonstrative listening and verbal communication abilities in either one-on-one settings or in group situations.
- Able to build relationships and communicate with multiple customers including the families receiving support, service professionals, natural parents, state personnel and others.
- Excellent organizational and time management skills, demonstrates attention to detail, exhibits patience and perseverance in completing tasks, demonstrates ability to handle multiple tasks and excellent follow-through skills.
- Must be able to complete a successful background check and obtain a Level One Fingerprint Clearance Card.
RISE Early Intervention offers competitive pay depending on experience and excellent benefits.
To learn more information about Rise Early Intervention visit our website at http://riseei.org/
If you require reasonable accommodation for any part of the application process or hiring process, please submit your request through one of the following methods listed below:
(a) Dedicated fax 866-268-8885
(b) Dedicated email firstname.lastname@example.org DISABILITY ACCOMMODATION REQUESTS ONLY
(c) US mail - 4554 E Inverness Ave Mesa, AZ 85206- Attn Human Resources
(d) Dedicated phone - 1-866-242-2714 Option 1 (Employment Opportunities) DISABILITY ACCOMMODATION REQUESTS ONLY
RISE is an Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) employer. We embrace diversity in all its form. We provide equal employment opportunities to all qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran or disabled status, or genetic information.