EI Director of Therapy Services
RISE is an innovative human services network originally established in 1987 for the purpose of moving individuals living in institutions into family settings. Since that time, services have grown to support children, adults, and families with a variety of needs across multiple states that include residential settings, day programs, employment assistance, managed care, and home and community based services. Since inception, our purpose and mission has remained constant. We create opportunities for and with the people we serve, their families, and for the men and women who work in the direct care profession.
We are looking for a Director of Therapy Services who would be responsible for the recruitment and management of Therapy for Developmental Disabilities, LLC (TDD) staff. This position would establish and maintain relationships with professional programs and referral sources for recruitment of new therapists. Provide guidance and coaching to program staff to assist in achieving competency in the performance of their job as well as provide a source of guidance for compliance of subcontractor agreement.
Essential Function would also include:
- Implement recruitment plan including hosting students, posting openings as appropriate, interviewing and hiring qualified candidates
- Provide management and supervision of TDD program staff
- Ensure all staff, employees and sub-contractors are properly trained in service delivery and expectations to deliver quality supports and meet funding source requirements
- Ensure programs meet expectations of TDD corporate and state policies and procedures; and all requirements of funding agencies; ensure compliance for all contractual requirements through use of Quality Assurance measures
- Manage the maintenance of necessary records, databases, files and other required documentation in a professional, confidential and secure manner
- Conduct, attend or facilitate regular staff meetings
- Through regular supervision, feedback and performance evaluations, ensure that staff, employees, and contractors effectively perform the essential functions of their position
- A bachelor's degree in Speech Therapy, Occupational Therapy, Physical
- Therapy or other related field. Master’s Degree preferred.
- At least two years experience with recruitment including advertising and marketing as well as interviewing and hiring new staff
- At least two years experience with management, training, and development of staff
- Experience creating, evaluating, and implementing systems to monitor program policy/procedure and contractual compliance
- Ability to communicate effectively in individual or group situations including effective listening skills
- Ability to build relationships and to communicate with multiple customers including the families receiving support, service professionals, foster parents, advisers, natural parents, state personnel and others
- Ability to work flexible hours; self-directed, and self-starter
- Ability to greet the public, use the telephone and effectively communicate with multiple customers including the people TDD supports, parents, the state, staff, and others.
- Required to be accessible by cell phone.
- Travel to attend meetings/training, training to various states and locations including airline travel
- Ability to work under stressful conditions that may include dealing with difficult people and handling multiple work assignments.
If you require reasonable accommodation for any part of the application process or hiring process, please submit your request through one of the following methods listed below:
(a) Dedicated fax 866-268-8885
(b) Dedicated email firstname.lastname@example.org DISABILITY ACCOMMODATION REQUESTS ONLY
(c) US mail - 4554 E Inverness Ave Mesa, AZ 85206- Attn Human Resources
(d) Dedicated phone - 1-866-242-2714 Option 1 (Employment Opportunities) DISABILITY ACCOMMODATION REQUESTS ONLY
RISE is an Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) employer. We embrace diversity in all its form. We provide equal employment opportunities to all qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran or disabled status, or genetic information.
Job Status: Full Time
Job Reference #: 46247