DSP - Utah County Supported Living
RISE Services is seeking a Direct Support Professional who would assist a person in their home and able to provide support to adults with disabilities or mental health needs in a Supported Living setting. The schedule will need to be flexible to accommodate the needs of the program. Currently, the schedule is afternoons, evenings and weekends.
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS:
- Provide direct support to individuals.
- Assist with the day-to-day operations of the program, but do not supervise staff.
- Attend doctors appointments with individuals, required meetings and covering shifts when necessary.
- Assist with completion of activities, skill development goals, and with community activities.
- Must have a person-centered philosophy, be dedicated to quality supports for individuals, self-motivated, honest, dependable and flexible.
- Strong communication and organizational skills required. Also, must have the ability to problem solve, and to work independently as well as being committed to work with a team.
- Must have a reliable personal vehicle to be used for transporting individuals, valid Drivers License, acceptable Driving Record, and current automobile insurance that meets minimum requirements of RISE insurance policies.
- Must have a valid I.D. and be able to pass a background screening.
If you require reasonable accommodation for any part of the application process or hiring process, please submit your request through one of the following methods listed below:
(a) Dedicated fax 866-268-8885
(b) Dedicated email email@example.com
(c) US mail
(d) Dedicated phone - 1-866-242-2714: DISABILITY ACCOMMODATION REQUESTS ONLY
Learn more about our DSP position:
The video below shares a realistic job preview for our Direct Support Providers. Please take the time to watch this video prior to applying to ensure that this is the right opportunity for you.