DSP Recruiting Coordinator
The DSP Recruiting Coordinator will be responsible for coordinating and implementing staff recruitment strategies to ensure the availability of qualified applicants.
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS:
- Responsible for the internal and external posting of new open positions. Ensure that postings comply with federal, state and local requirements.
- Consults with Program/Region Directors on position vacancies and the strategy to be used in the hiring process
- Identifies the best method to find and attract talent based on the position and location of the opening.
- Maintains Qualified Applicant Pool
- Builds and maintains positive community relationships
- Coordinate participation in job fairs.
- Respond to applicant inquiries.
- Assist with screening/interviewing as needed.
- Works with the locations Directors and Coordinators to determine programs and "fit" for the new employee/Professional Parent, and provide support for the employee/Professional Parent during the beginning of their employment.
- Focuses efforts on maintaining and supporting employee morale activities, recognition and appreciation.
- Conduct pre-service as needed.
- Prepare and distribute reports as needed.
- Act as an appropriate role model in using appropriate language, dress, manners, and in showing respect.
- Participates in meetings and other activities internal to RISE; specifically, but not limited to monthly Management Team meetings. Works with training dept. to effectively create and train interviewing techniques. Collaborates with management and administrative staff as needed.
- High school diploma or GED required.
- Experience in clerical/secretarial or general office work.
- Experience in recruiting/ sales
- Experience using computer software including Word, Windows, Excel, etc.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to maintain confidentiality of sensitive company information including but not limited to pay, benefits, compensation and financial information.
- Ability to greet the public by telephone and in person in a professional manner.
- Ability to write all necessary materials and communications relevant to the position and interpret policies, procedures, and other required information.
- Excellent organizational and time management skills, demonstrate attention to detail, exhibit patience and perseverance in completing tasks, demonstrate ability to handle multiple tasks and timely follow-through skills.
- Self directed, works with minimal supervision.
- Knowledge of Federal, State and Local labor regulations.
If you require reasonable accommodation for any part of the application process or hiring process, please submit your request through one of the following methods listed below:
(a) Dedicated fax 866-268-8885
(b) Dedicated email firstname.lastname@example.org DISABILITY ACCOMMODATION REQUESTS ONLY
(c) US mail - 4554 E Inverness Ave Mesa, AZ 85206- Attn Human Resources
(d) Dedicated phone - 1-866-242-2714 Option 1 (Employment Opportunities) DISABILITY ACCOMMODATION REQUESTS ONLY
RISE is an Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) employer. We embrace diversity in all its form. We provide equal employment opportunities to all qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran or disabled status, or genetic information.
Learn more about our DSP position:
The video below shares a realistic job preview for our Direct Support Providers. Please take the time to watch this video prior to applying to ensure that this is the right opportunity for you.