UT DSP - Price (18090)
RISE is an innovative human services network originally established in 1987 for the purpose of moving individuals living in institutions into family settings. Since that time, services have grown to support children, adults, and families with a variety of needs across multiple states that include residential settings, day programs, employment assistance, managed care, and home and community based services. Since inception, our purpose and mission has remained constant. We create opportunities for and with the people we serve, their families, and for the men and women who work in the direct care profession.
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS:
- Act as an appropriate role model and support people in using appropriate language, dress, table manners, respect, and other behavior as needed.
- Plan and provide options for activities to promote daily development based on individual needs of clients.
- Transport clients as necessary to achieve goals in assistance and skills development.
- Provide assistant to clients based on individual needs to include, but not limited to daily living, hygiene, mobility, social skills, therapy and other medical needs.
- Meet administrative expectations to include, but not limited to following policies on hours documentation, detailing notes on shift
- Follow RISE Mission, Vision, and Values by showing respect and promoting choice.
- Ensure the home environment is free of abuse, neglect, or exploitation, and ensure a safe environment is maintained at all times.
- Must have a desire and interest in working with people with disabilities or special needs.
- Must be at least eighteen (18) years.
- Must be over twenty-one (21) years if required to drive a RISE vehicle and meet other requirements as specified by the RISE Insurance Agency.
- Must pass background clearance.
- Specific language abilities (other than English) may be required to meet the needs of the people/families receiving support, and demonstrate a knowledge of and respect for cultural differences.
- Be flexible with hours worked, depending on availability. Availability can change based on client needs.
If you require reasonable accommodation for any part of the application process or hiring process, please submit your request through one of the following methods listed below:
(a) Dedicated fax 866-268-8885
(b) Dedicated email firstname.lastname@example.org DISABILITY ACCOMMODATION REQUESTS ONLY
(c) US mail - 4554 E Inverness Ave Mesa, AZ 85206- Attn Human Resources
(d) Dedicated phone - 1-866-242-2714 Option 1 (Employment Opportunities) DISABILITY ACCOMMODATION REQUESTS ONLY
RISE is an Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) employer. We embrace diversity in all its form. We provide equal employment opportunities to all qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran or disabled status, or genetic information.