DSP - East and West Valley DTA Centers
RISE is a non-profit human services agency committed to supporting individuals with disabilities and their families. We currently have openings for Drivers/Direct Support Professional in our Day Program Centers located in both the East and West Valleys within Maricopa county. Depending on the program and availability, we may have work schedules that offer flexibility.
Our mission is to create opportunities for and with people. This encompasses not only individuals and families for whom we provide services and supports to, but also employees and stakeholders. We believe in the individuals, families and employees who are part of our organization and that opportunities can and should be created through all of our actions.
Want to hear more?
If you enjoy helping others, this opportunity is a great way for you to make a difference in the lives of others!
RISE is looking for individuals to help us create new and meaningful opportunities for the people we support.
RISE offers and assists with required training curriculum such as CPR, First Aid, Medication Administration to name a few.
This is a rewarding opportunity!
- Must have a desire and interest in working with people with disabilities or special needs and demonstrate a knowledge of and respect for cultural differences
- Must be at least eighteen (18) years of age
- Must have verbal and written communication skills adequate to the specific job
- Must have the ability to successfully pass background check with Arizona Central Registry and obtain Level One Fingerprint Clearance
- Specific language abilities (other than English) may be required
- Reliable transportation to the work site and for transporting people, if applicable
- Access to a telephone
- Must be able to meet minimum training requirements and complete renewals as assigned
- Must be 21+ if required to drive an approved RISE vehicle; to qualify must pass drug test, maintain a valid driver’s license, and submit acceptable driving record
- If personal vehicle is used for transporting people must provide current auto insurance that meet minimum requirements of RISE insurance policies
We truly believe that where you work matters- our employees make a positive difference in our client’s lives every day and in turn, our client’s bring sunshine to gloomy days.
Competitive hourly rate
On site- hands on human service experience
Paid for training
Referral Bonus Program
NOTE: This job description in no way states or implies that these are the only duties to be performed by the employee occupying this position. Employees will be required to follow any other job-related instructions and to perform other job-related duties as requested by their supervisor.
If you require reasonable accommodation for any part of the application process or hiring process, please submit your request through one of the following methods listed below:
(a) Dedicated fax 866-268-8885
(b) Dedicated email firstname.lastname@example.org
(c) US mail
(d) Dedicated phone - 1-866-242-2714: DISABILITY ACCOMMODATION REQUESTS ONLY
RISE is an Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) employer. We embrace diversity in all its form. We provide equal employment opportunities to all qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran or disabled status, or genetic information.
Learn more about our DSP position:
The video below shares a realistic job preview for our Direct Support Providers. Please take the time to watch this video prior to applying to ensure that this is the right opportunity for you.
Job Status: Full Time,Part Time
Job Reference #: 22881