Direct Support Professional
Since 1987, RISE has provided practical, professional, and personal growth opportunities for children, adults, and their families. With our innovative approach, we are dedicated to transforming the lives of the individuals and families we serve through the delivery of person-centered services.
Our services have expanded from moving individuals living in institutions to family settings into supporting adults and children with highly diverse support needs in a wide variety of homes and community-based settings.
Our Direct Support Professionals (DSP) leads activities that include: cooking, participating in arts and crafts, and community-based activities. Activities are focused on helping each individual develop independent living skills, while creating new friendships and socializing with peers. The goal is to help each individual achieve the highest quality of life possible.
- Provide assistance to people receiving support
- Collaborate and coordinate services with treatment team members in various settings
- Ensures documentation is accurate, compliant, and timely for services rendered
- Act as an appropriate role model and support people in using appropriate language, dress, table manners, respect, and other behavior as needed
- Must be a least 18 years old
- High School Diploma/GED (Preferred)
- Have reliable transportation, a valid driver’s license and car insurance
- Must provide or obtain CPR/First Aid Certification (provided by RISE)
- Must provide or obtain Medication Aide Certification (Provided by RISE)
- Must be able to pass a background check
What Can We Offer You For All Your Hard Work?
Perks for All:
- Competitive hourly rate
- Flexible schedule
- Referral Bonus Program
- Casual Work Environment
- Meaningful Work
- On the Job Training
- Employee Assistance Program
- Premium Holiday Pay
- Educational Assistance Program
- Mileage Reimbursement
- Retirement Plan with company match
If you require reasonable accommodation for any part of the application process or hiring process, please submit your request through one of the following methods listed below:
(a) Dedicated fax 866-268-8885
(b) Dedicated email firstname.lastname@example.org DISABILITY ACCOMMODATION REQUESTS ONLY
(c) US mail - 4554 E Inverness Ave Mesa, AZ 85206- Attn Human Resources
(d) Dedicated phone 1-866-242-2714 Option 1 (Employment Opportunities) DISABILITY ACCOMMODATION REQUESTS ONLY
RISE is an Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) employer. We embrace diversity in all its form. We provide equal employment opportunities to all qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran or disabled status, or genetic information.