Direct Support Professional
RISE provides services for people with disabilities including residential settings, day programs, employment assistance, managed care, and hourly supports.
Our mission is to create opportunities for and with people. This encompasses not only individuals and families for whom we provide services and supports to, but also employees and stakeholders. We believe in the individuals, families and employees who are part of our organization and that opportunities can and should be created through all of our actions.
We are seeking Direct Support Professionals who are passionate about working with individuals with disabilities. This includes but not limited to: assisting people with daily living, hygiene, meal prep, mobility, and behavioral supports. We have openings to work in a variety of capacities and settings, including residential homes, day programs and supporting those in the community or in their own home. Direct Support Professional hourly rates range from $13.50 up to $14.00 depending on the type of service provided.
We have DSP openings to hire in locations that include Ganado, Window Rock, Sanders, Dilcon, Indian Wells, Kiabeto, Kayenta, Lueppe, Teetso, Hopi, Winslow and the Four Corners areas in AZ that include Red Mesa and Teec Nos Pos.
- Must have verbal and written communication skills adequate to the specific job
- Must be at least eighteen (18) years of age
- Must have the ability to successfully pass Arizona Central Registry, Arizona Adult Protective Services, Level One Fingerprint Clearance and drug test
- Specific language abilities (other than English) may be required
- Reliable transportation to the work site and for transporting people, if applicable
- Access to a telephone
- Must be able to meet minimum training requirements and complete renewals as assigned
- Must be 21+ if required to drive an approved RISE vehicle; to qualify must have a valid Arizona driver’s license and submit acceptable DMV driving record
- If personal vehicle is used for transporting people must provide current auto insurance that meet minimum requirements of RISE insurance policies
We truly believe that where you work matters- our employees make a positive difference in our client’s lives every day and in turn, our client’s bring sunshine to gloomy days.
Competitive hourly rate
On site- hands on human service experience
Paid for training
Referral Bonus Program
NOTE: This job description in no way states or implies that these are the only duties to be performed by the employee occupying this position. Employees will be required to follow any other job-related instructions and to perform other job-related duties as requested by their supervisor.
If you require reasonable accommodation for any part of the application process or hiring process, please submit your request through one of the following methods listed below:
(a) Dedicated fax 866-268-8885
(b) Dedicated email email@example.com
(c) US mail
(d) Dedicated phone - 1-866-242-2714: DISABILITY ACCOMMODATION REQUESTS ONLY
RISE is a Navajo Preference in Employment Act (NPEA) and Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) employer. We embrace diversity in all its forms. We provide equal employment opportunities to all qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran or disabled status, or genetic information.
Please click on the link below to apply for this position. A new window will open and direct you to apply at our corporate careers page. We look forward to hearing from you!Apply Online
Job Status: Full Time,Part Time
Job Reference #: 18076