Direct Support Professional Recruiting Coordinator
RISE is a non-profit organization that specializes in home and community-based support services for people with developmental and other disabilities and other special needs. For over 35 years, our purpose has remained constant. We create opportunities for and with the people we serve, their families, and for the men and women who work in the direct care profession.
We are seeking a Direct Support Professional Recruiter, who will coordinate with Program Administrator, Regional Directors, Directors and Coordinators on a regular basis and proactively identify future hiring needs, implementing recruitment strategies to ensure availability of qualified candidates. Recruiter should also be able to attract candidates using various sources, like social media networks, women’s conferences, family to family network fairs and referrals. Recruiter will screen, interview and assess DSP candidates. Recruiter is responsible to attract, hire, and work with team on retention techniques.
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS:
- Recruitment –
- Responsible for the internal and external posting for Direct Support Professionals.
- Ensure that postings comply with federal, state and local requirements.
- Consults with Program/Region Directors on position vacancies and the strategy to be used in the hiring process.
- Prepare recruitment materials and post ads.
- Identifies the best method to find and attract talent based on the position and location of the opening.
- Maintains Qualified Pool of DSP’s.
- Builds and maintains positive community relationships.
- Coordinate participation in job fairs, networking, vendor fairs.
- Respond to applicant inquiries.
- Will complete screening/interviewing.
- Conduct on boarding and pre-service when needed.
- Prepare and distribute reports as needed.
- Provide analytical and well documented recruiting reports to the rest of the team.
- Maintain current dashboard, working with Business Analyst to report and measure outcomes.
- Act as a point of contact and build influential relationships during the selection process.
- Promote RISE reputation.
- Act as an appropriate role model in using appropriate language, dress, manners, and in showing respect.
- Travel up to 40% of time, in state. Visiting programs, job fairs, vendor events, etc.
- Participates in meetings and other activities internal to RISE; specifically, but not limited to monthly Management Team meetings.
- Works with training dept. to effectively create and train interviewing techniques. Collaborates with management and administrative staff as needed.
- High school diploma or GED required.
- Experience in clerical/secretarial or general office work.
- Experience in recruiting/ sales
- Experience using computer software including Word, Windows, Excel, etc.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to maintain confidentiality of sensitive company information including but not limited to pay, benefits, compensation and financial information.
- Ability to greet the public by telephone and in person in a professional manner.
- Ability to write all necessary materials and communications relevant to the position and interpret policies, procedures, and other required information.
- Excellent organizational and time management skills, demonstrate attention to detail, exhibit patience and perseverance in completing tasks, demonstrate ability to handle multiple tasks and timely follow-through skills.
- Self directed, works with minimal supervision.
If you require reasonable accommodation for any part of the application process or hiring process, please submit your request through one of the following methods listed below:
(a) Dedicated fax 866-268-8885 (b) Dedicated email hrdept @ riseservicesinc.orgDISABILITY ACCOMMODATION REQUESTS ONLY (c) US mail - 4554 E Inverness Ave Mesa, AZ 85206- Attn Human Resources (d) Dedicated phone 1-866-242-2714 Option 1 (Employment Opportunities) DISABILITY ACCOMMODATION REQUESTS ONLY
OMG/RISE is an Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) employer. We embrace diversity in all its form. We provide equal employment opportunities to all qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran or disabled status, or genetic information.
Please click on the link below to apply for this position. A new window will open and direct you to apply at our corporate careers page. We look forward to hearing from you!Apply Online
Job Reference #: 96032