Direct Support Professional - After School Program (76490)
RISE Services Inc. is a non-profit organization that is powered by relationships, connection, and community. Our mission is Creating Opportunities for and with People -- not just for our clients, but our staff, and communities as well. We provide in person-centered mentoring to individuals throughout Utah experiencing developmental and intellectual disabilities.
The afterschool program works with school aged kids starting at the end of the school day.
As a Direct Support Professional you’ll provide care to individuals with varying degrees of disability.Your goal is to develop healthy relationships, engage with clients, and be present for milestones in their lives, both big and small. Your success will ensure clients independence, and their physical and emotional safety
We truly believe that where you work matters- our employees make a positive difference in our client’s lives every day and in turn, our client’s bring sunshine to gloomy days.
Competitive hourly rate
On site- hands on human service experience
NOTE: This job description in no way states or implies that these are the only duties to be performed by the employee occupying this position. Employees will be required to follow any other job-related instructions and to perform other job-related duties as requested by their supervisor.
If you require reasonable accommodation for any part of the application process or hiring process, please submit your request through one of the following methods listed below:
(a) Dedicated fax 866-268-8885
(b) Dedicated email hrdept @riseservicesinc.org DISABILITY ACCOMMODATION REQUESTS ONLY
(c) US mail - 4554 E Inverness Ave Mesa, AZ 85206- Attn Human Resources
(d) Dedicated phone - 1-866-242-2714 Option 1 (Employment Opportunities) DISABILITY ACCOMMODATION REQUESTS ONLY
RISE is an Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) employer. We embrace diversity in all its form. We provide equal employment opportunities to all qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran or disabled status, or genetic information.
RISE Services, Inc. provided the following inclusive hiring information:
We are an equal opportunity employer and considers all qualified applicants equally without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran status, or disability status.
- Must have verbal and written communication skills adequate to the specific job.
- Must be at least eighteen (18) years of age.
- Approved Background Clearance Application, through the Office of Licensing annually.
- Specific language abilities (other than English) may be required
- Reliable transportation to the work site and for transporting people, if applicable.
- Access to a telephone.
- Must be able to meet minimum training requirements and complete renewals as assigned.
- Must be 21+ if required to drive an approved RISE vehicle and maintain a valid Driver’s License, acceptable Driving Record, and current auto insurance that meet minimum requirements of RISE insurance policies if personal vehicle is used for transporting people.