DevOps & Cloud Engineer
ABOUT THE COMPANY
Direct Care Innovations (DCI) is a Software as a Service (SaaS) provider offering a state-of-the-art business management platform designed uniquely for Medicaid service providers. Our software gives providers the power of their data through automation to reduce overtime, increase utilization, and control their budget. This allows us to achieve our mission of providers being able to put money back in the hands of direct care workers. Among many benefits to working here, we offer medical, dental, and vision coverage, generous paid time off, and incentive bonuses to those who qualify. All of this makes DCI a great and fulfilling place to work.
OVERVIEW AND ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS
The Mid-Level DevOps & Cloud Engineer will be responsible for assisting in the management of the Azure infrastructure platform responsible for hosting solutions such as web API services, mobile applications, web applications, coding programs, and databases while also managing continued support of each resource. You will also assist in the implementation and management of the monitoring of the cloud environment.
- Collaborate with our development and operations teams to ensure that our applications are scalable, reliable, and secure
- Contribute to reusable automation scripts, libraries, services, and tools to increase system and process efficiencies
- Utilize Agile principles and practices to drive iterative development, continuous improvement, zero down-time and faster time-to-market
- Help promote DevOps across functional teams and disciplines through collaboration, tooling and best practices
- Manage, develop, and implement solutions to further expand our use of deployment and test automation technology across the organization following business objectives
- Mentor other junior level DevOps engineer, as well as collaborate effectively with other teams and stakeholders
- Strong understanding of implementing and managing disaster recovery within Azure
- Strong knowledge and experience with distributed tracing and Observability with n Azure
- Hands-on and consultative support for customers, including provisioning resources and modifying cloud environments, performing upgrades, addressing day-to-day customer issues, and participating in on-call support after hours
- ALL DCI employees will be vigilant to support the positive compliant cybersecurity company posture by familiarizing themselves with all policies, procedures, standards, and guidelines and act accordingly. In addition to the cybersecurity requirements of all positions at DCI, the DevOps team will support the secure design, development, security installation / configuration, and remediation of computer hardware, software, systems, networks, printers, scanners, and cloud properties. Additionally, these positions will support the proper conduct of incidents, responses, and investigations.
- Bachelor’s or master’s degree in CS/CE or equivalent
- 2+ years of experience developing enterprise or SaaS software products using .NET or at least 3 or more years of experience in a DevOps Engineering position
- Proficiency in SQL and general database architecture
- Strong proficiency in MS Azure
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Full-stack development preferred with a focus on C# and .NET
- Understanding of static code analysis tools such as SonarQube & SonarCloud
- Extensive knowledge and experience with DevOps practices (continuous integration, continuous delivery, APM and configuration management)
- Identify and solve software and application problems related to performance scalability, and reliability objectives
- Experience researching, designing, and implementing monitoring systems to ensure high availability, performance, and security for applications and infrastructure
- Familiar with implementing zero-downtime deployment strategies using concepts such as blue-green pattern, rollbacks and feature flags
- Experience participating in the design and implementation of Azure disaster recovery solutions and failover procedure
DCI is an Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) employer. We embrace diversity in all its form. We provide equal employment opportunities to all qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran or disabled status, or genetic information.
If you require reasonable accommodation for any part of the application process or hiring process, please submit your request through one of the following methods listed below:
(a) Dedicated fax 866-268-8885
(b) Dedicated email firstname.lastname@example.org DISABILITY ACCOMMODATION REQUESTS ONLY
(c) US mail - 4554 E Inverness Ave Mesa, AZ 85206- Attn Human Resources
(d) Dedicated phone 1-866-242-2714 Option 1 (Employment Opportunities) DISABILITY ACCOMMODATION REQUESTS ONLY