DCI Quality Assurance Analyst
ABOUT THE COMPANY
Direct Care Innovations (DCI) is a Software as a Service (SaaS) provider offering a state-of-the-art business management platform designed uniquely for Medicaid service providers. Our software gives providers the power of their data through automation to reduce overtime, increase utilization, and control their budget. This allows us to achieve our mission of providers being able to put money back in the hands of direct care workers. Among many benefits to working here, we offer medical, dental, and vision coverage, generous paid time off, and incentive bonuses to those who qualify. All of this makes DCI a great and fulfilling place to work.
OVERVIEW AND ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS
The QA Analyst will conduct testing on software, applications, and other technical products to identify and resolve bugs, defects, and other potential issues.
- Review requirements with project teams for testability and conduct test case reviews to ensure business requirement coverage.
- Execute functional, integration regression and exploratory testing.
- Identify, confirm, and report defects in an understandable and reproducible way.
- Integrate new functional test into the regression test set.
- Analyze test results looking for defect trends.
- Identify repeatable test steps for test component creation.
- Track and monitor assigned project plans.
- Report on completed test documentation and reports in a timely manner.
- Effectively prioritize and execute tasks in a high-pressure environment.
- Ensure that test cases exist and are executed for issues and functionalities to be promoted to production.
- Analyze product specifications, business requirements, technical design specifications and solutions architecture documents and identify and report early defects.
- Manage test execution and analyze test results for adherence to requirements and technical specifications.
- Author Test Scenarios for UAT sessions and schedule stakeholders for testing.
- ALL DCI employees will be vigilant to support the positive compliant cybersecurity company posture by familiarizing themselves with all policies, procedures, standards, and guidelines and act accordingly.
REQUIRED KNOWLEDGE AND SKILLS
- Excellent communication skills both written and oral, with the ability to effectively interact with other teams across the organization.
- Excellent analytical and organizational skills with strict attention to detail
- Experienced in functional test design, execution, analyze and document the results.
- Thorough understanding of development and testing life cycles (SDLC/STLC)
- Experience working in an Agile environment.
- Experience developing test data.
- Ability to communicate using both technical and non-technical terms to an audience.
- Working knowledge of SQL
- Experience with browser compatibility testing
- Experience working with JIRA and other similar Defect tracking system.
- Experience with Mobile App testing using third party tools (ex: Browser Stack)
- Experience with test Management system (ex: AccelQ, TestRail, etc.,)
- Experience with running UI automation tools
- Attention to Details and Quick learner.
- Highly motivated self-starter with the ability to learn and work independently.
DCI is an Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) employer. We embrace diversity in all its form. We provide equal employment opportunities to all qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran or disabled status, or genetic information.
If you require reasonable accommodation for any part of the application process or hiring process, please submit your request through one of the following methods listed below:
(a) Dedicated fax 866-268-8885
(b) Dedicated email firstname.lastname@example.org DISABILITY ACCOMMODATION REQUESTS ONLY
(c) US mail - 4554 E Inverness Ave Mesa, AZ 85206- Attn Human Resources
(d) Dedicated phone 1-866-242-2714 Option 1 (Employment Opportunities) DISABILITY ACCOMMODATION REQUESTS ONLY
Please click on the link below to apply for this position. A new window will open and direct you to apply at our corporate careers page. We look forward to hearing from you!Apply Online
Job Reference #: 97474