DCI Performance Monitoring Specialist (50823)
The Performance Monitoring Specialist will administer and provide day to day engineering and operational support for our Azure environment. This individual will lead efforts to develop technical standards to support and operate technologies within the current or future Microsoft Azure system platform and provide necessary support (and recommendations) for a mission critical Azure-hosted .net suite of applications. The Performance Monitoring Specialist should have experience in the following areas: deployment, migrations, upgrades, patch management, application support, virus remediation, E-discovery events, business continuity, operational and disaster recovery is required. This individual will report to the CIO and COO.
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS
- Consult on cloud server environment including server deployment, migrations, upgrades, patch management, application support, virus remediation, business continuity, operational and disaster recovery.
- Assist in designing Azure foundational elements like VNET, storage, instances, functions, networking etc.
- Understanding/troubleshooting Azure Disk, Azure Resource Monitoring, Azure Automation, Runbook and Azure Backup and Restoration.
- Troubleshooting on Azure Virtual Network Gateway, ExpressRoute.
- Understanding cloud cost management and billing, resource utilization and calculation. Then provide optimal settings while maintain the proper ‘balance’ between running lean and running smart.
- Provide consultation to architecture function (inside and potentially outside the company) on best practices.
* Bachelor’s or master’s degree in related field
* MCSE: Cloud Platform and Infrastructure (Microsoft)/Azure Certification
* Microsoft Certified Azure Solutions Architect (Expert). or
* Microsoft Certified Azure DevOps (Expert).
* Sense of ownership and pride in your performance and its impact on company’s success
* Critical thinker and problem-solving skills
* Team player
* Good time-management skills
* Great interpersonal and communication skills
Acumen is an Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) employer. We embrace diversity in all its form. We provide equal employment opportunities to all qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran or disabled status, or genetic information.