DCI Innovation Sales Associate (68822)
ABOUT THE COMPANY
Acumen, LLC. is one of the nation's leading fiscal agents offering a portfolio of innovative financial management services backed by superior customer service. Our passion is to help people lead independent lives through exceptional participant-directed programs. Acumen is a great place to work. Our employees make a positive difference in our clients lives by what they do. Among many benefits to working here, we offer medical, dental and vision coverage, generous paid time off, and incentive bonuses to those who qualify.
OVERVIEW AND ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS
The DCI Innovation Associate oversees daily sales activity, meets with clients, draws up sales reports, designs new and more effective sales strategies, and works to market and promote company products and services.
- Meets with existing clients to discuss a companys products and services.
- Works to foster lasting relationships with client base.
- Locates opportunities to expand client base.
- Networks with prospective clients to persuade them to bring their business to the company.
- Draws up sales activity reports.
- Works to ensure sales and productivity goals are met.
- Presents information regarding clients and sales at company meetings.
- Devises new and innovative ways to market products and services.
- Attends national sales conferences.
- Assists in designing marketing and promotional materials both in print and online.
- Conducts independent research into target consumer base.
- Performs other related duties as assigned.
- ALL Acumen employees will be vigilant to support the positive compliant cybersecurity company posture by familiarizing themselves with all policies, procedures, standards, and guidelines and act accordingly.
- Bachelors degree in related field
- 5+ years sales experience
- Travel 60%+
- Demonstrates detailed knowledge of the companys products and services
- Possesses knowledge of competitive products and markets
- Exhibits strong interpersonal and customer service skill
- Demonstrates ability to think creatively
- Exhibits awareness of best sales practices and methods
- Works well with a team
- Demonstrates patience with reluctant or frustrated clients
- Exhibits familiarity with Microsoft Word, Excel, Power Point, and Outlook
- Communicates clearly and effectively
- Possesses strong persuasive abilities
- Demonstrates solid motivational and leadership skills
- Maintains a professional but confident and outgoing demeanor
- Is capable of conducting independent research
- Demonstrates strong organizational skills
Acumen is an Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) employer. We embrace diversity in all its form. We provide equal employment opportunities to all qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran or disabled status, or genetic information.
If you require reasonable accommodation for any part of the application process or hiring process, please submit your request through one of the following methods listed below:
(a) Dedicated fax 866-268-8885
(b) Dedicated email email@example.com DISABILITY ACCOMMODATION REQUESTS ONLY
(c) US mail - 4554 E Inverness Ave Mesa, AZ 85206- Attn Human Resources
(d) Dedicated phone 1-866-242-2714 Option 1 (Employment Opportunities) DISABILITY ACCOMMODATION REQUESTS ONLY