DCI Azure Cloud/SysOps Engineer
ABOUT THE COMPANY
Direct Care Innovations (DCI) is a Software as a Service (SaaS) provider offering a state-of-the-art business management platform designed uniquely for Medicaid service providers. Our software gives providers the power of their data through automation to reduce overtime, increase utilization, and control their budget. This allows us to achieve our mission of providers being able to put money back in the hands of direct care workers. Among many benefits to working here, we offer medical, dental, and vision coverage, generous paid time off, and incentive bonuses to those who qualify. All of this makes DCI a great and fulfilling place to work.
OVERVIEW AND ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS
The Cloud SysOps Engineer will maintain our current Azure Infrastructure and Services, while working alongside our experienced DevOps team utilizing the latest tools and implementing best practices across the environment. In addition, you will begin developing new features and writing scripts for automation using PowerShell, Python, or Bash. The Engineer will be pragmatic, analytical, and a results-driven technician who possesses a strong understanding of systems automation and interface, software, and system architecture.
- Monitoring cost and performance of various azure resources, recommending adjustments to scale and service tiers.
- Determine proper scale for app and database service tiers with the support of the development and data teams.
- Pursue opportunities to further operational excellence by increasing efficiency and reducing risk, complexity, waste and cost
- Experience with build and release pipelines such as Azure Devops, Octopus Deploy, Jenkins
- Contribute to reusable automation scripts, libraries, services, and tools to increase system and process efficiencies
- Maintaining production systems within the Azure ecosystem using products such as Azure SQL DB, App services, Web jobs, Functions, Logic Apps, CosmosDB, Redis Cache
- Maintaining production systems within the AWS ecosystem using products such as EC2, RDS, S3, ELB, CloudFormation, CloudWatch, Elastic Beanstalk etc. and familiarity interacting with the AWS APIs
- Patching and maintenance of third-party solutions hosted on various Linux and Windows Virtual Machines
- Maintenance and management of Azure Active Directory
- Promote DevOps across functional teams and disciplines through collaboration, tooling and practices
- Assist with Zero Downtime deployment strategy
- ALL DCI employees will be vigilant to support the positive compliant cybersecurity company posture by familiarizing themselves with all policies, procedures, standards, and guidelines and act accordingly. This position will serve as the security officer for Acumen and is expected to exert the utmost care, due diligence, and ensure the proper compliance for all computer, server and cloud systems. This position is trusted to ensure proper protections for all sensitive information created, stored, transmitted and otherwise processed by supporting barriers deterring unauthorized access, recognizing and reporting problems that are uncharacteristic of business activity and known and as-yet unrecognized vulnerabilities and risks in hardware and software. This position will support the management and monitoring of any attacks and intrusions, forensics and subsequent activities.
- App Services
- Azure SQL
- Azure Active Directory
- Azure DevOps
- App Insights
- Logic Apps
- Route 53
- Atlassian Products (Jira, Confluence, etc)
- Networking & Security
- Virtual Networks & VPN gateways
- Familiarity with Azure CSP subscriptions a plus
- Infrastructure as Code (IaC) such as Azure ARM templates, Terraform
- Powershell or similar scripting languages for orchestration of cloud operations.
- Bachelors or Masters degree in CS/CE or equivalent work experience
- 2+ years experience developing enterprise or SaaS software products using .Net
- 2+ years experience managing Linux based infrastructure
- 2+ years experience managing Windows Servers
- 2+ years experience utilizing at least one scripting language, preferably PowerShell, Python, or Bash
- At least 2 years of experience managing a leading Cloud Services environment, i.e., AWS, Azure, or GCP
- Understanding of Zero Downtime Deployment strategies, including Canary and Blue / Green Deployments
- Proficiency in MS Azure
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Critical thinker and problem-solving skills
- Good time-management skills
DCI is an Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) employer. We embrace diversity in all its form. We provide equal employment opportunities to all qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran or disabled status, or genetic information.
If you require reasonable accommodation for any part of the application process or hiring process, please submit your request through one of the following methods listed below:
(a) Dedicated fax 866-268-8885
(b) Dedicated email email@example.com DISABILITY ACCOMMODATION REQUESTS ONLY
(c) US mail - 4554 E Inverness Ave Mesa, AZ 85206- Attn Human Resources
(d) Dedicated phone 1-866-242-2714 Option 1 (Employment Opportunities) DISABILITY ACCOMMODATION REQUESTS ONLY
Please click on the link below to apply for this position. A new window will open and direct you to apply at our corporate careers page. We look forward to hearing from you!Apply Online
Job Reference #: 97310