ABOUT THE COMPANY
Acumen, LLC. is one of the nation's leading fiscal agents offering a portfolio of innovative financial management services backed by superior customer service. Our passion is to help people lead independent lives through exceptional participant-directed programs. Acumen is a great place to work. Our employees make a positive difference in our clients lives by what they do. Among many benefits to working here, we offer medical, dental and vision coverage, generous paid time off, and incentive bonuses to those who qualify.
OVERVIEW AND ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS
- Research, identify, test, and recommend technology products required for solution delivery.
- Enhance security team competence by performing trade studies, planning delivery of solutions; answering technical and procedural questions for less experienced organization members.
- Determines security requirements by evaluating business strategies and requirements; researching information security standards; conducting system security and vulnerability analyses and risk assessments; studying architecture/platform; identifying integration
- Plans security systems by evaluating network and security technologies; developing requirements for local area networks (LANs), wide area networks (WANs), virtual private networks (VPNs), routers, firewalls, and related security and network devices; adhering to current industry standards.
- May implement security systems by researching and specifying intrusion detection methodologies and equipment; directing equipment and software installation and calibration; preparing preventive and reactive measures; creating, transmitting, and maintaining keys; providing technical support; completing & publishing documentation and effective communication of specifications.
- Updates job knowledge by tracking and understanding emerging security practices and standards; participating in educational opportunities; reading professional publications; maintaining personal networks; participating in professional organizations and disseminating that information to applicable Information Security team
- Develops and recommends policy on actions required to prevent and to correct information assurance deficiencies and violations
- Evaluates the effectiveness of systems, devices, procedures, and methods used to safeguard information in computer accessible media and ensures correction of all state deficiencies on systems containing security technologies
- Reviews and is a resource for the organization virus protection plan.
- Communicate with other members of the cybersecurity team to keep IT management and senior leadership apprised of the risks and threat landscape. Offer recommendations on the best course of action to stay in line with budgets and resources
- Proactively engage across IT and the business to ensure an understanding of the importance of information security to protect data and technology assets
- Document security breaches and assess the damage they cause.
- Monitor computer networks for anomalies and security risks.
- Develop and document company-wide best practices for IT security.
- Stay up-to-date on cybersecurity technology trends and security standards.
- Conduct internal and external security audits.
- Other duties as assigned.
- ALL Acumen employees will be vigilant to support the positive compliant cybersecurity company posture by familiarizing themselves with all policies, procedures, standards, and guidelines and act accordingly. In addition to the cybersecurity requirements of all positions at Acumen, the System Administrators and Infrastructure Manager will support the secure design, development, security installation / configuration, and remediation of computer hardware, software, systems, networks, printers, scanners, and cloud properties. Additionally, these positions will support the proper conduct of incidents, responses and investigations.
- Bachelors Degree in Information Security, Computer Science or equivalent; or 4 to 5 years comparable work/military experience
- Security Certifications such as CISSP, CISM, CCNA-S, CISA, GIAC (preferred)
- Minimum of 2-5 years of progressive information security experience
- Experience with scripting automation
- Proven experience building security reference architecture for on premise, all-in cloud deployments, and hybrid scenarios
- Implementation experience with enterprise security solutions such as Endpoint Protection (DLP/Whitelisting/HIPS), WAF, IPS, Anti-DDOS, and SIEM/FIM.
- Strong knowledge of networking
- Knowledge of Identity and Access Management, Single-Sign On, MFA, WAF and PKI/Certificate Services.
- Familiarity with compliance & security standards (NIST, ISO, HIPAA).
- Demonstrated ability to think strategically about business, product, and technical challenges
- Experience researching and evaluating available technologies and standards to meet requirements
Acumen is an Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) employer. We embrace diversity in all its form. We provide equal employment opportunities to all qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran or disabled status, or genetic information.
If you require reasonable accommodation for any part of the application process or hiring process, please submit your request through one of the following methods listed below:
(a) Dedicated fax 866-268-8885
(b) Dedicated email firstname.lastname@example.org DISABILITY ACCOMMODATION REQUESTS ONLY
(c) US mail - 4554 E Inverness Ave Mesa, AZ 85206- Attn Human Resources
(d) Dedicated phone 1-866-242-2714 Option 1 (Employment Opportunities) DISABILITY ACCOMMODATION REQUESTS ONLY