Corporate Recruiter (59172)
ABOUT THE COMPANY
Acumen, LLC. is one of the nation's leading fiscal agents offering a portfolio of innovative financial management services backed by superior customer service. Our passion is to help people lead independent lives through exceptional participant-directed programs. Acumen is a great place to work. Our employees make a positive difference in our client’s lives by what they do. Among many benefits to working here, we offer medical, dental and vision coverage, generous paid time off, and incentive bonuses to those who qualify.
OVERVIEW AND ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS
The Recruiter is responsible for developing and implementing staff recruitment strategies for Acumen and DCI to ensure the availability of qualified applicants for entry level, technical, professional, and skilled position openings. The Recruiter will coordinate with management on a regular basis and proactively identify future hiring needs. Attracts candidates using various sources such as community partner relationships, social media networks, and employee referrals. This position will manage searches against a timeline and utilize experience setting benchmarks and metrics.
- Identify, source and engage candidates through creative and innovative sourcing approaches
- Collaborate with hiring managers to identify each position's sourcing requirements and develops strategies to identify talent
- Provide market research to support candidate and geographic profiling to guide recruiting in various locations
- Review, pre-screen and interview candidates to determine appropriateness of skills, experience, and knowledge in relation to position requirements
- Ensure consistent communication regarding recruiting efforts by providing status updates to all stakeholders through meetings, email updates, and reports
- Monitor the effectiveness of all recruiting efforts, with specific attention paid to continued flow of candidates through the recruiting pipeline
- Coordinate a high volume of phone, onsite and video conference interviews for candidates with speed and efficiency
- Deliver a great recruiting experience for all candidates
- Work closely with stakeholders to ensure efficiency in scheduling process
- Craft recruiting emails to attract passive candidates
- Articulate recruiting plans with deliverables, timelines, and a formal tracking process.
- Other duties as assigned
- 4+ years of successful recruiting experience in a fast-paced environment
- Provide excellent support to candidates throughout the recruitment process to ensure a world class candidate experience
- Ability to build strong, productive relationships with hiring managers
- Exposure to full lifecycle recruiting, including sourcing, screening, negotiations/closing, and candidate relationship management
- Demonstrate a strong work ethic, integrity, and personal accountability
- Experience working with applicant tracking systems (ATS); experience with Paycom is a big plus
- Regularly track pipeline activity to share with internal stakeholders
- Experience using data to consult with hiring managers to make data-based decisions on processes and approaches
- Handle confidential information discreetly
- Ability to adapt in a fast-paced, continually evolving environment using proven time management skills and working with a strong sense of urgency
- Strong interpersonal and organizational skills
- Strong commitment to continuous improvement.
- Experience working in, or recruiting for, high volume.
- Ability to proactively network and establish effective working relationships.
- Ability to continually seek new sourcing options and develop creative approaches to sourcing and delivering candidates.
- Strong communication skills, organizational and negotiation skills.
- Ability to execute recruiting strategy, including employer promotion in the marketplace, candidate management, diversity sourcing, and interview process management.
- ATS experience with sourcing, tracking and managing candidate.
- Strong consulting skills and demonstrated ability to work in a team environment, as a team leader and member.
- Possession of strong analytic skills with ability to create, measure, and scale the right workflow between candidates, hiring managers, and the recruiting team.
Acumen is an Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) employer. We embrace diversity in all its form. We provide equal employment opportunities to all qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran or disabled status, or genetic information.
If you require reasonable accommodation for any part of the application process or hiring process, please submit your request through one of the following methods listed below:
(a) Dedicated fax 866-268-8885
(b) Dedicated email firstname.lastname@example.org DISABILITY ACCOMMODATION REQUESTS ONLY
(c) US mail - 4554 E Inverness Ave Mesa, AZ 85206- Attn Human Resources
(d) Dedicated phone - 1-866-242-2714 Option 1 (Employment Opportunities) DISABILITY ACCOMMODATION REQUESTS ONLY