Corporate Financial Analyst
RISE, Inc., a 35+ year old growth-oriented non-profit multi-state organization serving the developmentally disabled community with annual revenues exceeding $100 million, is seeking an experienced Corporate Financial Analyst to fill a Financial Administrator position in its Mesa, AZ corporate office located at Greenfield Rd. & US 60. The position will report to the Director of Finance. RISE’s culture is based on integrity, respect, and putting people first. RISE operates with a mission statement of creating opportunities for and with people.
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS:
- Perform in-depth analysis of financial data, including revenue, expenses, profitability, and key performance indicators (KPIs). Identify trends, patterns, and potential areas of needed improvement.
- Responsible for owning a vital component of corporate financial reporting and budgeting, and providing valuable analysis to executive management across the business.
- Prepare reporting packages for senior and executive management, such as financial/operational updates on divisions, regions and programs.
- Execute value-added analysis. Develop and provide recommendations to management on profit optimization.
- Participate and assist in seasonal budgeting and forecasting processes.
- Analytically answer the WHY are things happening and be curious to deep dive to find answers.
- Participation in RFPs, special projects, ad hoc research, and analysis as needed.
- Advanced MS Excel Skills
- G Suite, DCI, Paycom, Therap, Care Management Systems
- BA or BS in Finance, Accounting, Business, or related field required. Master’s degree or MBA preferred but not required.
- A minimum of 4 years of financial analysis experience in a similar role.
- Experience with multi-company/divisional analysis is highly desirable.
- Strong proficiency in financial modeling, data analysis and spreadsheet software.
- Excellent organizational, written, and verbal communication skills.
- Must be a self-motivated, high-energy, strong ownership of work product team player with a positive attitude.
- Advanced Excel skills (e.g. VLOOKUP, pivot tables, macros), proficiency in Word and PowerPoint and familiarity with navigating Finance-ERP systems is required.
- Ability to work both independently and as a member of the Finance team. Must be able to work effectively with department co-workers as well as with members of other corporate departments and subsidiary companies/divisions including senior and executive management.
- Must be able to interface professionally both inside and outside of the organization.
- Quarterly out of state travel to attend meetings/trainings.
- Ability to complete necessary documentation for state and company requirements.
- Medical, dental, & vision insurance offered. Company-paid group term life insurance and employee assistance program. 401k retirement plan with employer match.
- Generous paid time off benefits (vacation, holiday, and sick). Two weeks of vacation earned in year one, increasing one week each year until reaching a maximum of five weeks in year four. Fourteen paid holidays per year including birthdays. Six days of sick leave per year.
- Typically two finance department outings per year.
If you require reasonable accommodation for any part of the application process or hiring process, please submit your request through one of the following methods listed below:
DISABILITY ACCOMMODATION REQUESTS ONLY
(a) Dedicated fax 866-268-8885
(b) Dedicated email email@example.com
(c) US mail
(d) Dedicated phone 1-866-242-2714: DISABILITY ACCOMMODATION REQUESTS ONLY
RISE is an Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) employer. We embrace diversity in all its form. We provide equal employment opportunities to all qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran or disabled status, or genetic information.