Coordinator, Residential Group Home (88195)
RISE is an innovative human services network originally established in 1987 for the purpose of moving individuals living in institutions into family settings. Since that time, services have grown to support children, adults, and families with a variety of needs across multiple states that include residential settings, day programs, employment assistance, managed care, and home and community based services. Since inception, our purpose and mission has remained constant. We create opportunities for and with the people we serve, their families, and for the men and women who work in the direct care profession.
We are currently in a search to hire a Group Home Coordinator/Supervisor for our adult ID/DD group home in Surprise, Arizona. The Coordinator is considered a safety sensitive position and ensures smooth day-to-day operations of the group home program, supports a high quality of life for those individuals in residence and that each individuals person-centered needs are supported within the group home. This is a great opportunity for a dedicated professional experienced in developmental disabilities to provide leadership and support to our Direct Support Professional staff and the people we serve and support.
Some exciting responsibilities with this position are:
- Responsible for the management and support of our residential group home program by implementing the RISE mission, vision and values and includes making a positive impact on the support and running of the group home
- Responsible to recruit, hire, coach, train and supervise Direct Support Professionals (DSP) along with performance management of Direct Support Professional (DSP) staff in the home
- Overseeing and managing details of company and program records
- Complete and maintain payroll and billing documentation accurately and within designated time frames
- Ensuring programs meet licensing/survey requirements and contractual compliance
- Demonstrate competency in financial and budgetary issues
- Ensure that people are assisted (as relevant to the person) with supports of daily living, accessing the community, medication and medical issues when indicated, and frequently interacts with people receiving support
- Ensures that a clean and safe environments are maintained and that support provided meets expectations of all policies and procedures; complies with all AZ Department of Economic Security. Division of Developmental Disabilities and other relevant licensing requirements
- Ensures compliance with all RISE and AZ State DDD regulations and policies
- A desire, interest and experience in working with people with disabilities or special needs is a strong requirement
- High School Diploma or GED
- At least a combination of two (2) years work and supervisory experience with an organization or agency providing home care support services
- Experience providing person-centred philosophy for people with developmental and physical disabilities in a long term setting
- Must demonstrate dedication to quality support for individuals, be self-motivated, honest, dependable and flexible
- Good verbal and written communication skills
- Superb organization skills and strong attention on details
- Language ability (other than English) may be required to meet specific needs of the program
- Ability to work flexible hours and be on call
- Self-directed and works with minimal supervision
Additional Candidacy Requirements:
- Must possess a valid Arizona driver's license, minimum of twenty-one years of age and meet driver requirements as specified by RISE Insurance Agency
- Must be able to complete a successful background check, driving record check and obtain a Level One Fingerprint Clearance Card
If you meet the qualifications on this posting and are interested in joining an amazing team that contributes in making a difference, apply online and include your resume and a cover letter with your application.
Competitive salary and excellent benefits that include medical, dental, vision, STD, LTD, FSA, and a 403(b) that includes an employer contribution.
If you require reasonable accommodation for any part of the application process or hiring process, please submit your request through one of the following methods listed below:
(a) Dedicated fax 866-268-8885
(b) Dedicated email email@example.com DISABILITY ACCOMMODATION REQUESTS ONLY
(c) US mail - 4554 E Inverness Ave Mesa, AZ 85206- Attn Human Resources
(d) Dedicated phone 1-866-242-2714 Option 1 (Employment Opportunities) DISABILITY ACCOMMODATION REQUESTS ONLY
RISE is an Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) employer. We embrace diversity in all its form. We provide equal employment opportunities to all qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran or disabled status, or genetic information.