Coordinator Residence - FT Spanish Fork
RISE Services, a nonprofit human services organization, is seeking a full time Coordinator willing and able to provide support to adults with developmental disabilities or mental health needs in our Residential Home. Responsible for the direction and management of programs in the designated district/region area through the implementation of the RISE mission, vision and values and in compliance with all regulations and policies. Also to model, teach and provide 1:1 direct behavioral intervention and skills acquisition to people we support.
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS:
- Oversee daily operation and quality assurance of program.
- Work as a team strategizing, creating, and implementing plans that will address the needs of the individuals.
- Supervise, schedule, train, and work direct care hours alongside Direct Support Professionals.
- Prepare and monitor budgets, and coordinate with various state agencies
- Schedule and ensure completion of activities and skill development goals. Assist with social and community activities.
- Position includes being on-call.
- Bachelor’s degree in related field and/or comparable supervisory experience preferred.
- Must have a person-centered philosophy, be dedicated to quality supports for individuals, self-motivated, honest, dependable and flexible.
- Strong communication and organizational skills required. Also, must have the ability to problem solve, and to work independently as well as being committed to work with a team.
- Knowledge of developmental disabilities/mental health needs and related field experience preferred.
- Must have a valid I.D. and be able to pass a background screening.
If you require reasonable accommodation for any part of the application process or hiring process, please submit your request through one of the following methods listed below:
(a) Dedicated fax 866-268-8885
(b) Dedicated email email@example.com DISABILITY ACCOMMODATION REQUESTS ONLY
(c) US mail - 4554 E Inverness Ave Mesa, AZ 85206- Attn Human Resources
(d) Dedicated phone - 1-866-242-2714 Option 1 (Employment Opportunities) DISABILITY ACCOMMODATION REQUESTS ONLY
RISE is an Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) employer. We embrace diversity in all its form. We provide equal employment opportunities to all qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran or disabled status, or genetic information.
Please click on the link below to apply for this position. A new window will open and direct you to apply at our corporate careers page. We look forward to hearing from you!Apply Online
Job Status: Full Time
Job Reference #: 90811