Compensation Analyst (61683)
RISE, Inc., a 30+ year old growth oriented non-profit multi-state organization with annual revenues of $100MM+ serving the developmentally disabled community, is seeking a Compensation Analyst to work in our Draper, UT or Mesa, AZ corporate office. The candidate will provide organized and detail-oriented analytical support for Human Resources as well as multiple entities. Starting salary is $65,000 a year.
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS:
- Prepares and maintains job descriptions for each position in the organization; ensures descriptions accurately reflect the work being performed by incumbents.
- Interviews and surveys employees and managers to gather and document job, organizational, and occupational information including duties, responsibilities, and skills required by each job.
- Assesses jobs and their respective duties to determine classification as exempt or nonexempt and appropriate salary range.
- Benchmarks jobs against survey data and other market intelligence to determine competitive compensation ranges for each position.
- Prepares and maintains job classifications and salary scales.
- Prepares and presents summary reports of job analysis and compensation analysis information.
- Gathers data from market-based compensation surveys; uses spreadsheet and data analysis techniques to assess results and market trends.
- Evaluates and implements job analysis instruments and materials.
- Conducts data and cost analyses to be used in employee negotiations.
- Researches employee benefits in similar industries; based on findings, recommends changes or updates to the company’s existing benefits or policies.
- Plans and communicates preferred methods and best practices for hiring, training, compensating and evaluating employees.
- Advises management on applicable state and federal employment regulations, benefits and compensation policies, human resource procedures, and collective agreements.
- Performs other related duties as assigned.
- Extensive knowledge of quantitative and qualitative research methods.
- Extensive knowledge of human resource laws, regulations and best practices.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Excellent organizational and time management skills.
- Proficient with Microsoft Office Suite or similar software.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent in Human Resources or related field required.
- HR certification preferred (SHRM-CP, SHRM-SCP, PHR, SPHR
- Minimum of 2 years’ experience as a compensation analyst required.
RISE Inc. & Opportunity Management Group, LLC are Equal Opportunity Employers.
If you require reasonable accommodation for any part of the application process or hiring process, please submit your request through one of the following methods listed below:
DISABILITY ACCOMMODATION REQUESTS ONLY
(a) Dedicated fax 866-268-8885
(b) Dedicated email email@example.com
(c) US mail
(d) Dedicated phone - 1-866-242-2714: DISABILITY ACCOMMODATION REQUESTS ONLY
RISE is an Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) employer. We embrace diversity in all its form. We provide equal employment opportunities to all qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran or disabled status, or genetic information.