Community Based Supports
Since 1987, RISE has provided practical, professional, and personal growth opportunities for children, adults, and their families. With our innovative approach, we are dedicated to transforming the lives of the individuals and families we serve through the delivery of person-centered services.
Our services have expanded from moving individuals living in institutions to family settings into supporting adults and children with highly diverse support needs in a wide variety of homes and community-based settings.
The Community Based Supports provides community support services to children and adolescents with disabilities in one on one and group settings according to the individuals plan of service. Activities are focused on helping each individual develop independent living skills, while creating new friendships and socializing with their peers. The goal is to help individuals achieve the highest quality of life possible.
- Provide one on one intervention to a child or adolescent with a developmental disability in accordance with the plan for treatment
- Record accurate data collection and complete daily documentation of each session
- Collaborate and coordinate services with treatment team members in various settings
- Must be a least 18 years old
- High School Diploma/GED (preferred)
- Have reliable transportation, a valid drivers license and car insurance
- Must provide or obtain CPR/First Aid Certification (provided by the RISE)
- Must provide or obtain MANDT and/or other de-escalation certification training, as required (provided by RISE)
- Must be able to pass a background check
What Can We Offer You For All Your Hard Work?
Perks for All:
- Competitive hourly rate
- Flexible schedule
- Referral Bonus Program
- Casual Work Environment
- Meaningful Work
- On the Job Training
- Employee Assistance Program
- Premium Holiday Pay
- Educational Assistance Program
- Mileage Reimbursement
- Retirement Plan with company match
If you require reasonable accommodation for any part of the application process or hiring process, please submit your request through one of the following methods listed below:
(a) Dedicated fax 866-268-8885
(b) Dedicated email firstname.lastname@example.org DISABILITY ACCOMMODATION REQUESTS ONLY
(c) US mail - 4554 E Inverness Ave Mesa, AZ 85206- Attn Human Resources
(d) Dedicated phone 1-866-242-2714 Option 1 (Employment Opportunities) DISABILITY ACCOMMODATION REQUESTS ONLY
RISE is an Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) employer. We embrace diversity in all its form. We provide equal employment opportunities to all qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran or disabled status, or genetic information.
Please click on the link below to apply for this position. A new window will open and direct you to apply at our corporate careers page. We look forward to hearing from you!Apply Online
Job Status: Part Time
Job Reference #: 99534