Since 1987, RISE has provided practical, professional, and personal growth opportunities for children, adults, and their families. With our innovative approach, we are dedicated to transforming the lives of the individuals and families we serve through the delivery of person-centered services.
Our services have expanded from moving individuals living in institutions to family settings into supporting adults and children with highly diverse support needs in a wide variety of homes and community-based settings.
The Clinical Supervisor (CS) will be the primary point of contact for each family in their caseload. Additionally, the CS will also schedule, train, and supervise staff on each caseload. CS will meet all necessary paperwork deadlines for programming, review requirements, complete intervention assessments and baselines, and keep accurate files and documentation that meets regulatory body requirements. Lastly, the CS will stay compliant within non-direct ratios, according to caseload size.
- Completes necessary documentation and paperwork to ensure compliance with regulatory bodies, including but not limited to, evaluations, treatment plans, treatment reviews/authorizations, and amendments
- Reviews staff documentation to ensure compliance with regulatory bodies and services provided are exemplary of evidence-based practice standards
- Serves as primary contact for families maintained on staff caseloads and provides and documents ongoing support and communication to families
- Create and maintain files and QAs
- Provides general performance management of Habilitative Staff, including but not limited to, regular supervision and observation of services provided by staff, annual performance appraisal, training, caseload assignments, and documentation review
- Ensures that all staff receive a minimum of 12 hours per year of training according to DDA guidelines (6 in behavior for IS staff)
- Maintains a direct caseload and performs duties as required in accordance with regulatory bodies, including but not limited to, providing individual and group care, identifying baselines at intake, implementing PIP goals and taking appropriate data, completing session note narrative, completing annual paperwork.
- Maintaining non-direct/direct service ratios, as assigned
- Providing backup support for absent staff as needed
- Currently hold a Bachelor's Degree in a human service-related field
- BCBA or Masters in ABA - preferred
- Two (2) years minimum experience providing intervention and ABA services to children with disabilities
- Experience writing and implementing behavioral therapies required
- Must provide or obtain CPR/First Aid Certification (provided by RISE)
- Must provide or obtain MANDT and/or other de-escalation certification training (provided by RISE)
- Have reliable transportation, a valid drivers license and car insurance
- Must be able to pass a background check
What Can We Offer You For All Your Hard Work?
Perks for All:
- Competitive hourly rate
- Flexible schedule
- Referral Bonus Program
- Meaningful Work
- Employee Assistance Program
- Premium Holiday Pay
- Educational Assistance
- Mileage Reimbursement
- Retirement Plan with company match
Additional Benefits for Full Time:
- Short & Long Term Disability
- Life Insurance
- 14 Paid Holidays
- Paid Parental Leave
- Paid Bereavement Leave
Other voluntary benefits include AFLAC, Legal & ID Shield and Pet Care
If you require reasonable accommodation for any part of the application process or hiring process, please submit your request through one of the following methods listed below:
(a) Dedicated fax 866-268-8885
(b) Dedicated email email@example.com DISABILITY ACCOMMODATION REQUESTS ONLY
(c) US mail -4554 E Inverness Ave Mesa, AZ 85206- Attn Human Resources
(d) Dedicated phone 1-866-242-2714 Option 1 (Employment Opportunities) DISABILITY ACCOMMODATION REQUESTS ONLY
RISE is an Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) employer. We embrace diversity in all its form. We provide equal employment opportunities to all qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran or disabled status, or genetic information.
Please click on the link below to apply for this position. A new window will open and direct you to apply at our corporate careers page. We look forward to hearing from you!Apply Online
Job Status: Full Time
Job Reference #: 105135