ABOUT THE COMPANY
Direct Care Innovations (DCI) is a Software as a Service (SaaS) provider offering a state-of-the-art business management platform designed uniquely for Medicaid service providers. Our software gives providers the power of their data through automation to reduce overtime, increase utilization, and control their budget. This allows us to achieve our mission of providers being able to put money back in the hands of direct care workers. Among many benefits to working here, we offer medical, dental, and vision coverage, generous paid time off, and incentive bonuses to those who qualify. All of this makes DCI a great and fulfilling place to work.
OVERVIEW AND ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS
The DCI Business Analyst will support the department by managing and overseeing the development of new and the improvement of existing software applications and business systems. The DCI Business Analyst will work closely with all stakeholders to discover, analyze and discuss business requirements, and will translate these requirements to detailed technical specifications for development resources. The Business Analyst will facilitate and manage the full development life cycle of each approved project.
- Critically analyzes and evaluates information gathered from multiple sources and stakeholders, and works with Technical team to develop functional specifications and system design specifications.
- Define and document business processes and requirements for on-going system enhancement initiatives.
- Identifies opportunities and executes plans of action to increase user adoption/utilization rates.
- Builds and maintains a project schedule, timeline, and task list and works with Management to ensure resources and budget are managed and tracked.
- Create and execute system and application test plans.
- Manage and facilitate system and application development, testing, user acceptance testing and release management.
- Establish and manage a change management process as it relates to systems and applications enhancements.
- Effectively structure, coordinate and deliver projects within agreed upon timelines.
- Provide on-site expertise to assist user base with application problem resolution.
- Plans, organizes and facilitates launch of new software applications and business systems.
- Develops training material and delivers training on software application and business systems as required.
- Works closely with the Program Management and Development teams to provide technical knowledge and support to administrators of existing contracts upon request and in RFPs in the interest of bidding for new and continued business.
- Performs other work-related duties as assigned.
- Occasional Travel Required
- ALL DCI employees will be vigilant to support the positive compliant cybersecurity company posture by familiarizing themselves with all policies, procedures, standards, and guidelines and act accordingly.
- High School Diploma or equivalent
- Proficiency with Microsoft Excel and Word
- Experience in HTML & SQL
- Experience in reporting tools
DCI is an Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) employer. We embrace diversity in all its form. We provide equal employment opportunities to all qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran or disabled status, or genetic information.
If you require reasonable accommodation for any part of the application process or hiring process, please submit your request through one of the following methods listed below:
(a) Dedicated fax 866-268-8885
(b) Dedicated email email@example.com DISABILITY ACCOMMODATION REQUESTS ONLY
(c) US mail - 4554 E Inverness Ave Mesa, AZ 85206- Attn Human Resources
(d) Dedicated phone 1-866-242-2714 Option 1 (Employment Opportunities) DISABILITY ACCOMMODATION REQUESTS ONLY
Please click on the link below to apply for this position. A new window will open and direct you to apply at our corporate careers page. We look forward to hearing from you!Apply Online
Job Reference #: 105211